Dueling query: shooting vs aim

DeletedUser

Hi there,

I am currently trying to improve myself as a ranged dueler. I was wondering however, is it better to put my points into shooting or aim? Currently I am on 19 points aim and 25 shooting. I'm not sure what I should be putting my points into. I've searched quite a bit on this topic but have yet to find a clear answer on this one.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

I don't use firearms, but I'd say you'd be better off having shooting higher than aim. The main reasons are that you don't do much damage with low shooting (or vigor with melee) and aim is only good for duels while shooting also helps with jobs. Both would have to be raised some, but I think shooting would be more useful over all.

DeletedUser

Shooting is how good you are with a range weapon, and also increases your max hit, too. Aim is so you hit more often.

Hope that helped. :)

One Armed Ninja

Someone with great aim but low shooting could hit someone in the head all 8 rounds, but not cause much damage or be able to do many jobs.

Also there are tonnes of clothes that increase aim so...

DeletedUser

There's also a great low leveled neck item that increases shooting by 12.

DeletedUser

They're all level 0 needed, cause there is no requirements to wear them!

DeletedUser

yeah that. the other one is better, the black one. +11 shooting, and I think +8 reflex.

DeletedUser3741

Just raise dexterity and shooting

Dexterity will give you high enough aim