Dueling option

SB.access

Where duelling levels are based on total duelling skill points but nobody cared.
Maybe it has to do with Aiming and Dodging being hidden, since if there is a duelling level based on total duelling skill points, some clever people with good skill in calc stuff can make a computation of a duelling setup , which is unfair.

Thanatoss

@SB.access lets ignore the fact that skills ranking shouldnt exist and that instead they should add other interesting rankings like
-achievement points
-total money earned
-total rare items found
etch

And i mean they can already calculate your duelling points by what you wearing right?

SB.access

@SB.access lets ignore the fact that skills ranking shouldnt exist and that instead they should add other interesting rankings like
-achievement points
-total money earned
-total rare items found
etc
I agree that they might as well remove it. I don't know if the stat number there is affected by your gear's stat too? or not?

And i mean they can already calculate your duelling points by what you wearing right?
I guess nowadays, where the set's stats overwhelm the overall skill points accumulated, the hidden stat become a rather non-threat, so yeah. :oh:

well, back to the topic.
Dueling opt-out is there but just the KOed status is required. It appears, in the wild west, such a hassle is needed if you want a peaceful life, in many aspects of the game. Imagine if inno goes hardcore mode and remove the Duel Protection once and for all. bahaha
Let's just be grateful that the feature is still there for pve-oriented players I guess.

Thanatoss

well, back to the topic.
Dueling opt-out is there but just the KOed status is required. It appears, in the wild west, such a hassle is needed if you want a peaceful life, in many aspects of the game. Imagine if inno goes hardcore mode and remove the Duel Protection once and for all. bahaha
Let's just be grateful that the feature is still there for pve-oriented players I guess.
how i see it Duel protection shouldnt exist. Its a mechanism that cures a symptom and not the cause of the problem. And this worked but now with less players people cant find target much. Then duel potion came. Again you see? These solutions just treat the symptoms not the problem. My suggestion i believe provide solutions.

Duelling used to be as fun as fort fights. Not anymore. Everyone complains about adventures as "broken" but dont say same about duels.
Duel system for most part now looks more like adventures ko farmed or ko farming.
You see root of problem is duels not much fun anymore. *Of course thats why you see less people in forts than in past and few people play adventures as well