Dueling needs some important changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i know this is a bit late but i am a level 41 builder and i get like $89 every job and then i get attacked and then it is all gone

yes there should be a warning, or maybe a way to hide fron the deuler?

the worst is the coward that attacks a lower level player that is unarmed Grrrrrrr

It is simple... when a Worker Class player is doing a Job (or sleeping) a Challenge can not be initiated (totally blocked, not queued).

The only time a Worker can be duelled is if they are doing nothing.

I bet if this was added, a large number of "Free" players would actually pay to play, as the 4 slot queue would be very handy.

Frankly I would not pay to play this game while the Developers don't protect the diversity of playing styles the pretend to promote.
Try this!

DeletedUser14029

Weaklings deserve to be stomped out, nothing more. You get the +5% Exp advantage, and since you don't have points in Aim and Dodging you can open up jobs a lot better than what we have. What's up with the whining ? If you still want to complain, then be PURE DEXTERITY and be in a dueling set all the time. At least you get some minor Aim/Shooting to protect yourself.
I hate to say it, but why always complain but not strive to solve the problem yourself >.<
To make it clear, you guys want to enjoy the +5% Exp bonus, Sleep in level 5 hotel/barracks free of charge, get to level up a lot quicker and in the mean time avoid getting dueled. About the ridiculous suggestion of 'while queued up jobs I can't be dueled w00t' is plain stupid. Why not just cancel Dueling all together then make the game P2P, coz 'hey, I can never be dueled hahaha' . . .

Whiners and all that..

Status
Not open for further replies.