Rejected Dueling improvements with rewards

Would you like this proposal implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 127 74.7%
  • No

Votes: 43 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We really do need to make a discussion on this and get some active players to join in the discussion. This game is going to lose a LOT of players AGAIN if they make some of the dueling changes I have seen proposed. This includes myself. If I wanted to play this game without dueling I'd play that facebook game Farmville.

DeletedUser

So lets see the ) Mot Duellers view is that anyone who does not choose to play this game the way they choose to play it should just "suck it up and stop whinging"?
After all the 0 Mot duellers are only doing it because "the number of players has dropped to the point they have very few targets"

Now the fact that the number of players has dropped may be related also to the fact that 0 Mot duellers make playing any other sort of game much less fun?
It may also be the case that duelling level was initially included in the game so that duellers would end up having to fight duellers instead of attacking defenceless builders all the time, and 0 motivation duelling is simply exploiting a fault with the system.

So perhaps 0 Mot duellers should accept that Ino may want to patch the game mechanics to resolve such exploits and open the game back up to those who do want to play other ways than as zero motivation duellers.
If Ino choose to do that then perhaps the 0 Mot duellers will "suck it up and stop whinging"?

DeletedUser

So lets see the ) Mot Duellers view is that anyone who does not choose to play this game the way they choose to play it should just "suck it up and stop whinging"?
After all the 0 Mot duellers are only doing it because "the number of players has dropped to the point they have very few targets"

Now the fact that the number of players has dropped may be related also to the fact that 0 Mot duellers make playing any other sort of game much less fun?
It may also be the case that duelling level was initially included in the game so that duellers would end up having to fight duellers instead of attacking defenceless builders all the time, and 0 motivation duelling is simply exploiting a fault with the system.

So perhaps 0 Mot duellers should accept that Ino may want to patch the game mechanics to resolve such exploits and open the game back up to those who do want to play other ways than as zero motivation duellers.
If Ino choose to do that then perhaps the 0 Mot duellers will "suck it up and stop whinging"?

Number of targets dropped, not number of players, and targets dropped for anyone who raised their dueling level.

Inno treats dueling as unwanted child, there was no improvements in that part of the game, yet we are constantly threatened with limitations and changes to dueling.

IMHO inno is making huge mistake by sacrificing gameplay to satisfy demands of "want it now brigade", in the long run it will chase away faithfull long time players, while temporarily entertaining players with attention span of gold fish.

DeletedUser

I have simply offered a solution to 0 motivation dueling, take motivation and dueling levels out and only allow a certain spread of levels to be dueled. Keep experience as a part of it so that people level by dueling but do not raise dueling levels. With that system if you have a problem with a dueler you won't have long to wait they will level out of your range quickly. I have not called anyone in this forum a whiner. You are entitled to your opinion just as I am mine... Just remember, without dueling this game is nothing more than a fancy farmville. Do your job, go to sleep, do your job, go to sleep. etc etc...

DeletedUser16008

imho inno is making huge mistake by sacrificing gameplay to satisfy demands of "want it now brigade", in the long run it will chase away faithfull long time players, while temporarily entertaining players with attention span of gold fish.

+ 100

DeletedUser35506

I'm coming back to this thread to just say how disappointed I am that this idea, despite it's big amount of numbers and discussion it creates, is rejected.
Also pretty sure that this thread got downvoted just because some people could.

DeletedUser

I'm coming back to this thread to just say how disappointed I am that this idea, despite it's big amount of numbers and discussion it creates, is rejected.
Also pretty sure that this thread got downvoted just because some people could.

SOMEONE needs to post a idea for vote on my ideas with the dueling system changes. It might just save a lot of people from quitting. The changes they are talking about are catastrophic so yeah we need to continue this discussion on this topic regardless of it being voted down by a slim margin.

DeletedUser36081

Couldnt agree more. I mean inno ppl are blind ? Dueling with a bear? Thats what wild west was like? WE NEED PVP :)

DeletedUser

Ive come back to this post after a long time when my last posts were removed for having a go at a player who lied and didnt understand.
Just to explain to you, mot duellers exist now correct? They exist partly because the higher the duelling level a player gets the less he has to duel. I know people who have quit for this reason. So inno have encouraged 0 mot duelling for this reason (probably not on purpose)
Now all i have done with this idea is to encourage the people that only go for easy duelling targets to start having "proper" duels against other duellers and try and rise in the monthly duelling rankings. (ranking that would then actually mean something unlike the duelling rankings now) Therefore maybe leaving the people like yourself that dont duel alone because they would be to busy.
This idea is better than how it is now for you where they have no encouragement to duel other duellers.
So i tried to both help the people that dont duel and also the people that do to have more fun. This is no other motive to the idea except that.

Status
Not open for further replies.