Dueling: I don't want to yet!

DeletedUser

Dear friends

According to the help section we are not eligible to duel or be dueled except when there is a mortician present at my home town, which I am still busy constructing. So why is it possible for people to duel me when I dont have one?

DeletedUser

Dear friends

According to the help section we are not eligible to duel or be dueled except when there is a mortician present at my home town, which I am still busy constructing. So why is it possible for people to duel me when I dont have one?

You are not eligible to duel, but you still can be dueled.

Mortician is needed to be able to challenge other players, so if you're town does not have it you cannot challenge others. However others can still challange you if their town has it. If you don't want to be dueled you should stay greenhorn (don't choose character class at lvl 10), or leave the town.

DeletedUser

Dear friends

according to the help section you can be duelled without having a mortician:

(http://en2.the-west.net/help.php?article=mortician)
Mortician

mortician1.png
The mortician is needed to challenge other players to a duel. If your town does not have a mortician, you cannot challenge anyone, but you can still be challenged by other players. The mortician only has one level.

DeletedUser3717

mortician1.png
The mortician is needed to challenge other players to a duel. If your town does not have a mortician, you cannot challenge anyone, but you can still be challenged by other players. The mortician only has one level.

DeletedUser

I am guessing you have already picked your class as you are being dueled ?

Safest thing to do is make sure you have no $$ on you keep it either in the bank or donate it to the town :),this doesn't stop you being dueled but at least the player will get bored when he doesn't get any $$ from you

DeletedUser

2 questions regarding duelling:

1) If I stay a greenhorn I can't be challenged is that right or wrong?
2) What if I don't join a town, can I be challenged?

DeletedUser

If you are a greenhorn you cannot be dueled even if you are a member of a town. If you don't join a town, you won't be involved in any dueling at all and will be safe. You can pick the adventurer class for example and play alone if that suits you.