Dueling, fair?

DeletedUser

The thing is george if we necro a thread then we get moaned at and if we make a new topic for that subject we get moaned at :p We cant win. :p

DeletedUser

you know i relly dont like when people say dueling is not fair its duelers main socre ofincome and xp not only that but the game would not be the same with out duelers most online games do have somthing called pvp get used to it

not only that but duelers also have the worst bonuse

DeletedUser

The thing is george if we necro a thread then we get moaned at and if we make a new topic for that subject we get moaned at :p We cant win. :p
Well no, if you want to have a discussion about dueling mechanics that is basically just a big whine-fest, you can't win. We have too many already, they serve no purpose at all, and they should all be let to die a peaceful death.
If you actually had something useful or constructive to add, tacking it on to a thread whining about duels is pretty stupid, but Wee-Man had nothing useful to say anyway.

DeletedUser

Okay, I know this is a necro'd thread but this said everything about the OP.
To retalliate, his town was over 14 hours away, so we have to waste our time and travel 14 hours in Real Time, not worth it.
If you couldn't be bothered to arrange a hit on this person who should have been carrying a lot of cash then it seems only reasonable that you get the stuffing knocked out of you. Why should the mechanics of the game be wrecked just because you couldn't be bothered to take reasonable steps to protect yourself?

And I speak as someone with both duelling characters and characters who don't know which end of a gun to point at the bad guys.