P&P Dueling Debates

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 201 HP Roland Deschain wins the duel and gains 226 experience points. Cringe did not carry any cash and Roland Deschain walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 1259 HP Roland Deschain wins the duel, gains 259 experience points and steals $62 from rocneasta.

the above 2 are great wins lol

lol what reputation? I'm not thought of as the top dueler of this world so what do I have to worry about

if you did post all of our duels (don't forget date and time stamps), everyone would see a few things:
1. almost all of them are you attacking me
2. 90% of my wins are "no-hits" (me fanning you)
3. 90% of your wins occur after hitting me an hour prior
4. you win about 70% (to my 30%) duels

Well, I can definately tell you all Ronald and Kman are one of the best soliders i have ever known. They definately are experienced and took the time to learn every technique their is in the game.
so who is better?

Ronald is the best solider their is with Kman.

Ronald always defends and does well on all his duels. Ronald is very experienced and dont mess with him!

END OF DISCUSSION!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well this thread keeps getting better and better,Roland I see your point as I work during the day and it not my favorite thing to come home and find I've been koed in my work cloths.But I do see it the other way also it's part of the game and I have learned to play it pretty well now and trying to learn more from some of my favorites like kman and steviefow realm ag3352 best of the best.

Thank you! infinite99

It is my honor:)

DeletedUser632

i could swear that in one of your posts that got deleted you said you dont boast...... yet more lies from you

no boast, no lies, just facts. whether you like it or not. everyone here has a nice signature. i have mine.;)

best regards,
phonebook
#1 ranked dueler in W1 and W5
#5 ranked dueler in W10

DeletedUser

should be...

#1 Ranked dueler... ect

There's always someone better, maybe their level is too high to get experience, or maybe they're too far away for you to have noticed. It's all good though. :razz:

DeletedUser

PLEASE, stop talking about Ronald. I have played and experienced the west for very long time. I KNOW Ronald is very experienced player and he never complains. He gets dueled all day long and Remember he is Pro for not complaining or crying on the forums.:cool:
What AG3352 is this? I knew the one before Ag quit the game. This must be the one who took over the account?

Roland Deschain is his name.
Everyone who plays this game get's dueled and you either have to learn to deal with it or cry yourself to sleep at night holding yourself in a corner rocking back and forth.PERIOD..

DeletedUser

I hope this is of some interest - the dueler's kit from the quests

Items
Throwing knives 2-66 33 +3 Hiding $576 $1152 $4608

Arrow head +7 Aim +7 Shooting 1 $575 $1150 $4600

Brown leather vest +5 Vigor +7 Reflex +8 Dodging 14 $400 $800 $3200

Brown lace-up shoes +2 Dexterity +5 Aim +4 Shooting +4 Appearance 13 $645 $1290 $5160

Black felt hat +3 Charisma +6 Aim +10 Shooting 22 $850 $1700 $6800

Shortened shotgun 20-88 51 +3 Shooting +2 Appearance $1470 $2940 $11760

Kit w/ knives +3 Hiding, +18 Aim, +21 Shooting, +5 Vigor, +7 Reflex, +8 Dodging, +4 (+7 w/ Charisma bonus) Appearance, +3 Charisma

Kit w/ shortened shotgun +18 Aim, +24 Shooting, +5 Vigor, +7 Reflex, +8 Dodging, +6 (+9 w/ Charisma bonus) Appearance, +3 Charisma

DeletedUser544

ok for one, I didn't make this thread. some admin decided to make a thread out of an argument that I didn't start, if you look at the first post of this thread, it was in response to an ongoing discussion in the Duelers thread about back-back dueling; I believe they were discussing tuco benedicto. yet none of those were 'moved'. Phonebook started coming back at me, and JDeazy stuck his nose in (as he does whenever I post it seems) and it escalated. what I don't understand is why an entire thread was made that was started by me? Hefty or whatever admin did the move, how about next time YOU create the thread and explain that it was moved from such and such other thread for such and such reason, to avoid confusion, and inevitably the arguments that it leads to

which leads to my second issue. This is not a whiney thread about being dueled; especially if you take into consideration the fact that I DID NOT CREATE IT. however, if any of you actually read what I said, READ it... its not hard; take the time to read it. JDeazy, Phonebook, READ READ READ. if you want to duel me, fine. if you want to duel me over and over and over again figuring out my aim/dodge in a cheap way while I am not logged into my character over an extended period of time, FINE! enjoy the XP. but what I won't listen to is some stupid claim that that makes you a 'better' dueler then the people you do it to. in my opinion, it proves the exact opposite: that you ARENT GOOD ENOUGH to roll up and take them out the first duel; you have to take advantage of your times online. THAT was the point; so anyone else who wants to try to say this is 'whining' about being dueled, READ first. I like being dueled; I almost always win duels I am challenged on because I am a soldier. so why would I, a dueler trying to get to the top in XP earned, complain about being dueled? it makes no sense.

its just ridiculous; 90% of the duelers I fight in the west are polite and respectful and dont back-back duel; not because I go around spreading the word. but because they all came to the same conclusion that I did. there is just a small handful of upper-echelon duelers that think its ok to do that and I'm not sure why they always try to claim superiority because of it; just take the XP and leave it at that and we wouldn't have these arguments. but no, they always have to act like it makes them 'top duelers' and better then others which is just completely stupid to even think

What AG3352 is this? I knew the one before Ag quit the game. This must be the one who took over the account?

Roland Deschain is his name.
Everyone who plays this game get's dueled and you either have to learn to deal with it or cry yourself to sleep at night holding yourself in a corner rocking back and forth.PERIOD..

you know I am sick of you posting against EVERYTHING I say just because of your past with ETC and me. have you EVER dueled me JDeazy? NO. why? because your character is so pathetically low level that you arent even a miniscule blip on my radar. do you understand that? I could quit this game for 3months and come back and STILL not be able to challenge you and stomp you into the mud (much to my chagrin). yet you can continue to let fly with all your criticism at me about DUELING? are you joking? you want to create a special thread about why you hate me so much, and lay out our entire history? FINE. but do NOT keep posting against me regardless of what it concerns. especially dueling; you want to talk dueling with me, then get high enough level to fight me in this game. otherwise, keep your pissant views to yourself

DeletedUser632

Phonebook started coming back at me

but what I won't listen to is some stupid claim that that makes you a 'better' dueler

dear Roland, i've never mentioned your name except in my replies to your posts.

who ever said is 'better' than who?! calm down and have fun! ;)

DeletedUser544

oh I am having fun I just am sick of the rare occasions that I post turning into an argument with JDeazy
and then you jump in on it; what do you expect to happen?

DeletedUser632

pffff... i've nothing to do with you or jdeazy. it's rather you poping up first complaining and then at the time i had a little chat with mr. kman288, as i perfectly recall just to keep things straight.

DeletedUser

ok for one, I didn't make this thread. some admin decided to make a thread out of an argument that I didn't start, if you look at the first post of this thread, it was in response to an ongoing discussion in the Duelers thread about back-back dueling; I believe they were discussing tuco benedicto. yet none of those were 'moved'. Phonebook started coming back at me, and JDeazy stuck his nose in (as he does whenever I post it seems) and it escalated. what I don't understand is why an entire thread was made that was started by me? Hefty or whatever admin did the move, how about next time YOU create the thread and explain that it was moved from such and such other thread for such and such reason, to avoid confusion, and inevitably the arguments that it leads to

which leads to my second issue. This is not a whiney thread about being dueled; especially if you take into consideration the fact that I DID NOT CREATE IT. however, if any of you actually read what I said, READ it... its not hard; take the time to read it. JDeazy, Phonebook, READ READ READ. if you want to duel me, fine. if you want to duel me over and over and over again figuring out my aim/dodge in a cheap way while I am not logged into my character over an extended period of time, FINE! enjoy the XP. but what I won't listen to is some stupid claim that that makes you a 'better' dueler then the people you do it to. in my opinion, it proves the exact opposite: that you ARENT GOOD ENOUGH to roll up and take them out the first duel; you have to take advantage of your times online. THAT was the point; so anyone else who wants to try to say this is 'whining' about being dueled, READ first. I like being dueled; I almost always win duels I am challenged on because I am a soldier. so why would I, a dueler trying to get to the top in XP earned, complain about being dueled? it makes no sense.

its just ridiculous; 90% of the duelers I fight in the west are polite and respectful and dont back-back duel; not because I go around spreading the word. but because they all came to the same conclusion that I did. there is just a small handful of upper-echelon duelers that think its ok to do that and I'm not sure why they always try to claim superiority because of it; just take the XP and leave it at that and we wouldn't have these arguments. but no, they always have to act like it makes them 'top duelers' and better then others which is just completely stupid to even think

you know I am sick of you posting against EVERYTHING I say just because of your past with ETC and me. have you EVER dueled me JDeazy? NO. why? because your character is so pathetically low level that you arent even a miniscule blip on my radar. do you understand that? I could quit this game for 3months and come back and STILL not be able to challenge you and stomp you into the mud (much to my chagrin). yet you can continue to let fly with all your criticism at me about DUELING? are you joking? you want to create a special thread about why you hate me so much, and lay out our entire history? FINE. but do NOT keep posting against me regardless of what it concerns. especially dueling; you want to talk dueling with me, then get high enough level to fight me in this game. otherwise, keep your pissant views to yourself

I am not going anywhere so get used to me saying my two cents. As for dueling I will work at it at my own speed. I started way later than you and that makes me a pissant? LOL, there we go with that god complex agian. Step on me already if I am so small!

I will still be here when you retire like James Wheatley and Elundial did.

Pretty sad when you are the type of player that only logs in once or twice a day and you are KO'd.. It must ruin you whole day? I can't wait to see who replies to this one!

DeletedUser544

I am not going anywhere so get used to me saying my two cents. As for dueling I will work at it at my own speed. I started way later than you and that makes me a pissant? LOL, there we go with that god complex agian. Step on me already if I am so small!

as I said before, its pretty easy to talk crap and invite me to attack you when you know the game won't let me... else I would make you quit
and yes, you are a pissant (or grommit; that works better actually) you think you are better then everyone in everything at lvl40-something? wow man you've got such a long way to go I don't see how you can think that

Pretty sad when you are the type of player that only logs in once or twice a day and you are KO'd.. It must ruin you whole day? I can't wait to see who replies to this one!

for one, you don't know how often I login but I will guarantee you even during the week its more then twice a day

I'm done with you; when you continue to reply to my posts, you will not get anymore responses out of me. have fun getting through the 40s and 50s peon

DeletedUser

I am not top of my level. I never said I was, that is something you made up in your own head roland. I am a very humble player that helps out with his town first, family second and then me last. I will never quit bud. I love this game and I have made alot of friends playing it.

I still know that there is no reason for me or my town or family to be dueled. If we get dueled we fix the problem. We don't come to the forum complaining about being dueled more than once in a row.

I will be waiting for your reply!

DeletedUser

kman288, i don't want to ruin your story or diminish your achievement, but for the sake of statistics maybe we should let everybody know that we have a 1-5 win record and your only win is a no hit duel result which of course involves a great deal of luck or hazard.
never said i won all our duels, just said it was pretty awesome. and, as roland said, dodging is a skill, not luck.

Some people duel to KO. Some duel for exp. Some do it to help others. Were losers because we have our own opinion?
yup some people are ***h****, others are honorable, honest players. why don't you duel j? you'd prolly be pretty good at the first kind of dueler. maybe you'd grow a bit faster.

your post concerning ag is going too far. that is personal information, information which im certain she prefers to keep to herself. in all honesty, i would be very surprised if you don't get a major infraction for that. its her choice to disclose that information, not yours. only scum would do something like that. so scum, how many forts do you own again, and what are the names of them? too lazy to look them up myself.

DeletedUser

Why because I was there while the account was given away? I am personal friends with the original AG. AG wouldn't care at all. INFRACTION? maybe you should read the rules of the game again to get you back-up to speed.

I do duel but I am not tring to level up so I don't do it for EXP I do it for KO's only. Just learning myself to be honest. I have some great mentors that I take advise from though.

Look it up. We all have to wipe our own butts here..Ask roland he may help you..

DeletedUser

Why because I was there while the account was given away? I am personal friends with the original AG. AG wouldn't care at all.
are you sure about that? ag has been friends with roland and i much longer than she had to put up with you. you may be interpreting her niceness as friendship.
INFRACTION? maybe you should read the rules of the game again to get you back-up to speed.
you may not have noticed, but these are forums. here, we have forum rules, and game rules don't apply.

DeletedUser16628

KMAN can you explain why it's smart not to sell those weapons as I move up to the buntline.I still have 10-11 levels to go before the buntline but your logic intrigues me if it's a secret by all means pm me please.

DeletedUser

@ infiniti99: Sometimes the appearance from a precise peacemaker or the tactics from a precise schofield can come in very handy. Cash should not be a problem once you are that high in level anyway, so hang on to them.

DeletedUser

^^ what he said. I still can't do Peace Negotiations without equipping the precise peacemaker. :laugh: