Votes: 20 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30224

There will be a two week period available to vote. (May be extended if needed.)

If the idea wins 80% of the vote, it is sent to the developers who will respond with feedback and the idea will be linked in the ideas passed to developers.
If it loses the vote by not attaining more than 79.99%, it will be moved to the archives. The idea will then be placed on the list of items to not post again.

Original thread can be found <HERE>.

Proposal
New Dueling Buff that allow the duelers to duel free.

Current Workaround
Everyone is dueling accord to his exp dueling points.

Details
We all know how duels works. All we want is the choice to duel free anyone in this game. After huge conversation with some great duelers in w1 we decide and thought that dueling outside the dueling exp ranking is necessary for the development of game and also fun. Fun is the reason why we still play around 5 years this game.

Abuse Prevention
No loopholes or abuse possible that I am aware of.

Visual Aids
No visual aids would be required I think. All what will be is a buff Shell V-power (like Ground rocket Turtle shell) which will allow you to duel everyone in the map. It can be bought via nuggets or bonds and will expire into 10 min.

Summary
Let the duelers Rock:
- As soon as your dueling exp goes up, target are eliminated so as fun.
- Exp Duelers and 0 mot will have the possibility to duel each other.
- For the ones that want to duel free, every dueling level in the map, will be a buff that will allow you to duel for a limited time 10 mins.
- Inno will get bonds and nuggets (75) so its a good choice for company.
- Dueling will get a new life, new action and motivation of fun will be up.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No (well I could not find it, for all that is worth)

Respectfully,
V
$1
W1-OPAL MOON SHERIFF

PS: Its my first time i suggest something. Apologize if i waste your time or the thread was rejected previously.
All what i post is just the result of hundred conversation in w1, between duelers.

DeletedUser19518

Good luck to poll and hope one day this potion to reborn duels and fun!

V
$1

DeletedUser

+1 from me! I'm a dueler on 2 worlds and that'd definitely be something useful to have!

DeletedUser19518

From Ideas and Brainfarts

Thanks for the feedback. The point was what mates asked: To be able a duel between exp and 0 mot players at same level. Seems that this idea wont be voted over 80%.
I am sure that they who vote no to idea will have a better idea or like the dueling system as it is.
If they have a better idea on how exp and 0 mot will come face to face let us know. Definitely will have a big yes from me.

V
$1

DeletedUser30224

The voting process for this idea has ended. Approval rating is smaller than the minimum of 80%

This proposal has been rejected.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.