Submitted Duel Showdown

• Thread starter DeletedUser22493
  • Start date

Would you like this idea to be implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4357

I DONT support this idea for one main reason, cause duel is DEAD. Duel died when game creators decide to create the "wallet warriors"... To be good in duel now is not a decide where to spend the skills BUT how "strong" your real wallet is ... I VOTE NO in this BUT IF premium were fighting ONLY PREMIUM then i VOTE yes. I DONT want to play in the same world with premium anymore, is so boring... WALLET WARRIORS ALWAYS WIN... It is pity for this game to become so "unfair"... i understand creators to want to earn money but now the game LOST ALOT of the interest it had before....

DeletedUser25802

i've always liked this idea, so it was an obvious yes from me!

DeletedUser

Great work

Nicely done with this. I can't wait!!! :mad: :eek: lol yes sr, thank you sr.

DeletedUser34315

I DONT support this idea for one main reason, cause duel is DEAD. Duel died when game creators decide to create the "wallet warriors"... To be good in duel now is not a decide where to spend the skills BUT how "strong" your real wallet is ... I VOTE NO in this BUT IF premium were fighting ONLY PREMIUM then i VOTE yes. I DONT want to play in the same world with premium anymore, is so boring... WALLET WARRIORS ALWAYS WIN... It is pity for this game to become so "unfair"... i understand creators to want to earn money but now the game LOST ALOT of the interest it had before....

Garbage. The better dueler wins. Case in point- ViriM, world 1- non-premium, number 1 experience dueler, and routinely beats all the "wallet warriors".

DeletedUser

I vote yes. Sounds like it will add some fun back to this game.

DeletedUser15641

I will have to agree with WS, but he should have said something of it before this was polled but there was an abuse prevention made by fafer.

DeletedUser15038

Anything that makes dueling more team oriented is good for the game. Anything that is good to spur ANY activity and more interest to the game benefits everyone that plays no matter if you are a fort fighter, dueler, trader... whatever. IMO the fact this even needs to be voted on is dumb. Implement this and move on. There's always people who are going to complain no matter what change is made, and granted I think that some of the past changes were worthless and complicated things. But.... this sort of change is a no brainer, it will make more people willing to communicate with others, that is never a bad thing. Do it, dont need a vote.

DeletedUser

I would have to vote NO.
Number 2 and 3 doesn´t have any usage (well it have... and the promoter knows why he separate them) and it would be a massive headache for coding.
Number 9. This one is the one that makes me vote NO.
That would make any dueler to get massive numbers of experience (if they now get 20000 to 50000 each day on combined duels... with this one they would get double or more of that??? and with a big number of money and upbs...)
If the 9 is changed to the normal rules: You lost all of your health, back to town with 0 health and 0 energy. Or make that a payed feature for 100 nuggets (minimal price for "getting out of KO") nothing less... If you stayed alive you get the health you have at the end of the "duel showdown" and go whatever you want.

The main problem of duels is that people use them to get millions in experience for raising on the rankings and keep doing combined duels between the leaders group to maximize the experience they get and try to stay ahead of the one that makes the same thing on the other side.
And, anyone has doubts about this, just check the duel rankings, get a third of that value and check the experience they have. Almost all worlds are on that and there is a massive gap between the 20-25 best duelers and everyone else.

DeletedUser16008

Dueling is now a one trick pony, dominated by luck. Its indeed a no brainer, any duelling changes is a good idea atm bring it on.

DeletedUser

Can someone check the votes?
There is something fishy with the number of votes on this matter compared with all the other votes that where available here in the last years... There are more votes here than joining the last 6 proposals made.
Don´t think this matter is so much important to get attention that the other ones for the massive difference of numbers it has.

DeletedUser

you can only have an account here if you got an ingame account i believe, guess its just well promoted

DeletedUser22493

Voters has been checked. There is nothing wrong with any of the votes. They are all legit.
If I were to guess, Zeta is right. It has been heavily promoted in game, which is not only legal, it is highly recommended.

DeletedUser33923

Great man!

When Inno did that survey I spent an hour trying to line up the things you have masterfully gathered there.

And those who say dueling is about luck really don't have a clue and people who blame bought attribute and skill points are even more stupid. At high levels you would need enormous amounts of real money to make a difference as the price per point rises 54-108-162-216 and 18-36-54-72.

If you are familiar with that thing with rice and a chessboard (I know they are not doubled in this) or have a calculator application on your computer you can check that 10000 nuggets is not worth a * in lvl 120. Smart "wallet warriors" get gear from tombolas and from the market, it means a lot more.

I despise people who play for free all day long and don't understand that this game is not run by salvation army. We pay your free fun and you are proud of it and whine. That said, I have never bought a single point and I do pretty well. Prove me wrong, please. :D

Harri

DeletedUser

Voters has been checked. There is nothing wrong with any of the votes. They are all legit.
If I were to guess, Zeta is right. It has been heavily promoted in game, which is not only legal, it is highly recommended.

You can understand why i asked... this one is nearly 250 votes that is 5 times the normal numbers of the others (more than double of the ones that got most votes).

In the old times (2-3 years ago) this number was still low... but on the recent times the number of active people on the forum dropped by two folds.

1Big Chief

Can someone check the votes?
There is something fishy with the number of votes on this matter compared with all the other votes that where available here in the last years... There are more votes here than joining the last 6 proposals made.
Don´t think this matter is so much important to get attention that the other ones for the massive difference of numbers it has.
This is something .. or something to this effect... that has been missing from the game for a long time
There are many people that have been following me talk about this in-game for a while
I even asked opinions & ideas from my friends & enemies on world 1.. before posting here

I am naturally happy that this thread shot past all others in "viewing" almost on the 1st day
If it gets the most votes.. awesome.. it just proves its been a hunger all along
you can only have an account here if you got an ingame account i believe, guess its just well promoted
I promoted this idea largely on world 1.. but also sent a telegram to all people in my alliance on all worlds & forums (1-13-15-) except Dakota.. as I have no alliance (no invites yet.. hint hint .. :D) .. so only in world forums there
And where I couldn't reach the enemy side.. I asked any friends to contact their friends on the "other side" ;)
Sadly still.. many have come to vote.. but told me they couldn't (as need to register) & left it.. else would be more
Wish they took the min or 2 just to register :(
I asked people ingame to vote.. and those that were not registered.. to do just that.. register so they can vote
If this is the reason for the increase.. good.. but I also hope they stick around to vote on other good ideas :rolleyes:

DeletedUser22685

By "asked them to vote" I suspect you mean "asked them to vote yes". I wonder how many of them actually read the idea. It's quite long, so out of 230 voters I assume not many of them did. That kind of takes away the credibility of the poll.

Deleted User - 1693871

Below is what he posted in the Dakota world forum, though the bare text doesn't do the bold large lettering justice. :)

1Big Chief, level 29 from - ALCATRAZ - (3)
Ok Everyone == The Time has COME !!
Go Vote if You want this added.. Spam all your friends.. All Worlds ! ! !

Vote Link ==> http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=52840
If you are not registered.. just register to vote .. please

Thanks in Advance All
Written On 7/04/13 at 12:21 AM

DeletedUser30224

I think we all should promote our ideas especially since not many, or not that many people are active on this forum. As far as I can see, he didn't say "ONLY vote if you are going to vote YES". You are selling yourself a bit, but also attracting attention to people interested that might otherwise not have heard of the idea that requires voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.