Submitted Duel Showdown

• Thread starter DeletedUser22493
  • Start date

Would you like this idea to be implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Very well done Chief.

I am a premium soldier FF.
Sounds like a pretty good idea.
I understand that in order to be the best or win fairly often, those teams would be made of players that;

1- have bougth AP and SP,

2- used a whole lot of nuggets to get the complete latest sets from the tombolas.

For the average Joe that plays the game non-premium, what would be his interest in this if he doesnt stand a chance? I dont have the stats, but i believe most % of players are non-premium.

So in my opinion, if it can be setup on a fair and even base where all have same skill and attribute points to distribute and are using same weapons, then it would be fair for ALL players and migth attract them. It would be a matter of points distribution and luck.

Otherwhise, the teams would be made up of the top nugget spenders of each town.

To bad for those that were already seing themselves on top of the scoreboard just because they can afford spending $$$ to outskill the average players ;).

Btw, I didnt use the word "stupid" in any comments. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34315

Very well done Chief.

I am a premium soldier FF.
Sounds like a pretty good idea.
I understand that in order to be the best or win fairly often, those teams would be made of players that;

1- have bougth AP and SP,

2- used a whole lot of nuggets to get the complete latest sets from the tombolas.

For the average Joe that plays the game non-premium, what would be his interest in this if he doesnt stand a chance? I dont have the stats, but i believe most % of players are non-premium.

So in my opinion, if it can be setup on a fair and even base where all have same skill and attribute points to distribute and are using same weapons, then it would be fair for ALL players and migth attract them. It would be a matter of points distribution and luck.

Otherwhise, the teams would be made up of the top nugget spenders of each town.

To bad for those that were already seing themselves on top of the scoreboard just because they can afford spending $$$ to outskill the average players ;).

Btw, I didnt use the word "stupid" in any comments. ;)

There's approximately twice as many players on the non-skill buying worlds as there are the skill buying worlds.
No amount of money can propel you to the top of any leaderboard if you do not have the knowledge and skill to back it up. Some of the best duelers I know are completely non-premium.

DeletedUser

You don't have to buy sp/ap to win duels. There are plenty of idiots out there with many bought skills who haven't a clue how to duel, where to aim, dodge etc. The gear does help, but, you can buy most of the new sets on the open market if you have the cash, and this tombola gave away plenty of rarer items on the free spins, much more so than the Xmas tombola.

I think it is a great idea, purely because it is different and that it will add different interest in to the game. It would be greater if you could win bonds so there is an extra incentive for people (not just duelers) to take part.

DeletedUser35090

Bet it took some time making the idea into a presentation.
Nicly done, and i like the ide.
yes vote from me

Harsha..

I support this idea for many reasons. Firstly, this game needs more "multiplayer instances". Its dull and boring to just have fort battles where people can fight as a team. Secondly, the poor dueler has already suffered a lot, the duel system is now simplistic; melee fighting is dying out. One part of the dueling class - the high levels don't have much competition, this system will allow an exciting fight - between the 0 mots and the high levels

While fort fighting is the heart of the game, dueling is the soul. It's where the westerns get all their charm. so if this idea makes more people see dueling as a good way to play, then let it be so. Of all the possibilities to improve dueling, this idea is the best - its not perfect, but hey - fort fighting isn't perfect too :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser22493

The vote has passed, and the idea will be shipped off to the dev's.
Well done Cheif.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.