Duel protection for nuggets

• Thread starter DeletedUser38301
  • Start date

DeletedUser38301

As duellers can buy all stuff they need to improve their duelling abilities for nuggets (e.g. a new duelling outfit nearly every new event, chests with guns and other duelling stuff, dueller character bonus), I propose the other side shall have the same possibility to protect themselves from attacks.

As these players seem not to attack other duellers with their 1st class gear, they attack builders or other players who obviously can't defend themselves. They look for victims, no opponents.
Please don't say non-duellers could buy duelling stuff too. When you have no abilities for duelling even the best duelling clothes/-guns don't help.

So to have little justice here it should be possible to buy duelling protection for a certain time (and I mean buy, not having 3 days peace after getting KOd).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23252

there is already something like this and it cost me nothing it's called going "townless"

asdf124

there is already something like this and it cost me nothing it's called going "townless"

Your not safe if you open calendar in wrong day(it gives a bounty in Christmas)

Pretty true though, going townless isn't a big deal.(250$ for hotel is very cheap)

DeletedUser22685

I'm strongly against any new advantages for nugget users, especially one that involves buying duel protection, which I'd be against even if it didn't involve premium.

Please don't say non-duellers could buy duelling stuff too. When you have no abilities for duelling even the best duelling clothes/-guns don't help.

That's exactly what I'm going to say. The first reason is that it's true. Those tombola sets and weapons are the difference between having no duel skills and having hundreds. Some of them give you enough toughness or reflex when combined with your attribute points to really limit an opponent's ability to hurt you, among other things. You won't start beating your attackers, but you'll take less damage, which I'm guessing is the goal here. Wearing tombola sets also acts as a decent deterrent for the real njubs who refuse to duel someone unless they're guaranteed a win.

The second reason is that your logic makes no sense. You say duellers can buy things that aid their ability to duel. Non-duellers can also buy things that aid their ability to defend themselves. Duellers can't use premium to duel people who are townless or who are under KO protection, so why should non-duellers be able to able to use premium to gain these effects?

DeletedUser38353

I started this game many moons ago, when it was an AWARD WINNING game. the concept was phenomenal. Game Plkay was just that GAME play. Nuggets were for VIP package and that's it.

I argued then to hold off making it a game for the richest man. I am as guilty as the rest of the Long term players. and Make no excuse for those actions and taking advantage of What nuggets do today.

But getting duel Protection for nuggets, defeats the whole Premise of the game. .

IF YOU WANT DUEL PROTECTION, BRING YOUR HP DOWN THROUGH NPC DUELS DOWN TO 1-200 HP, THEN GO and Duel another Player and Commit TOON SUICIDE!!!!!

Adding more nugget reasons is not the answer

DeletedUser37788

Jesus christ this is a bad idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

PrancingPurplePony

depends which side of the dueling fence you stand on as to whether it is a good or bad idea.
:rolleyes:

I think that it could be a money maker and might even attract some nugget buyers that haven't been tempted to buy before.

DeletedUser

Think about it this way. Duelers are all four groups of characters, I duel with an Adventurer, Worker, Soldier, and dueler. Each of my characters have different skills and different ways of life. Although, the major factor that is involved with making nuggets (real life money) a protection is that the duelers who are already feeling forgotten will say that this game has become to non-dueler friendly. You can go town less and you can get a bounty on your head for an event that is nearly six months away. We don't know what will happen in six months for this game. I am against this for I would lose my reason to play the game.

DeletedUser

Do what i did if you dont want to be dueled GO TOWNLESS, they are never going to give you anyother duel protection then they already do the game is just as good townless

asdf124

Do what i did if you dont want to be dueled GO TOWNLESS, they are never going to give you anyother duel protection then they already do the game is just as good townless

Don't open wrong calendar dates in Christmas if you decide that.(you get bountied)

I think your idea would have bullies and trolls who feed off others.

Once they are bored and feel like going pure ff, they'd either use your idea(if implemented) or go townless.