Duel opponents too high to fight?

DeletedUser

ok put the windows cd in the cd drive and reinstall ms paint
i think you do that by clicking start/control panel/add-remove windows components/click the box accessories and utilities then click the details button, and then click that accessories and click details . you then put a check in the box next to paint and click ok

DeletedUser

a check in the box means you have it and no check in the box means you don't have it installed

DeletedUser

he could if mspaint wasn't uninstalled
which is installed by default when windows is put on the hard drive

DeletedUser

I know that is the case...but if one person cant attack the other, how would both have a chance to gain experience? It seems to me if a player is being attacked by someone he cant attack back, then ONLY the attacker has the chance to gain experience

nope...... you both have the chance to gain experience. just because you can't attack him back doesn't mean that you both didn't have the chance to gain when he dueled you.... if you would have won the duel defensively you woulda got exp.

ps this is a whining thread, if you were my level I'd duel you

DeletedUser

suck it up and go rape his town members and work on increasing your dueling stats cause no matter what the answer to your question is............... YOU STILL LOSE to him everytime so who cares, work on results! increase your skills

DeletedUser

LOL the guy attacking him is a higher level so what sense is it to shoot up his town

DeletedUser

Some people use that as a way to extort duelers that they can't possibly win against.

DeletedUser

nope...... you both have the chance to gain experience. just because you can't attack him back doesn't mean that you both didn't have the chance to gain when he dueled you.... if you would have won the duel defensively you woulda got exp.

ps this is a whining thread, if you were my level I'd duel you

whining where is the whine ? point it out and please don't take something out of context to prove the point

DeletedUser

btw this is beta and things like this is what we are suppose to be pointing out to the developers to fix not keep them secret, if its not a bug. so when somebody ask something like this, take the guys word for it and try to help. not beat him down by calling him a whiner so the miscalculation can continue

if this is what the developers had in mind then the game is destined to fail
because can you imagine what it is going to be like when a level 80 can duel a lower level and they can't duel the guy back ?

DeletedUser

@OP - If you can't find the button on your keyboard that says some deviation of "Prt Scr" then you have bigger problems ... and should ask a friend to take the screenshot and upload it for you.

docmed - the poster is wrong about not being able to duel the person back. If there were multiple people saying they were bugged in some way then I'd say there was a problem but the OP clearly does not grasp things in a normal way ... I mean seriously how can someone not find their "Prt Scr" button ?

Early on he asked about dueling level and I gave him the link so he'd understand it and then he proceeds to post some nonsense about not being able to duel someone 11 duel ranks lower then him ... there is just no helping some people.

DeletedUser

i didn't say rule out i said take his word for it, which means take it in hand but don't swallow
a lair is always found out sooner or later and helping brings this fact out IF its true

DeletedUser

Dont have any Adobe, ACDSee, Corel, or Camstasia programs on my computer that might work for this and there is no way I can afford a couple hundred bucks to buy them.

Cant find any freeware or shareware online to download that would do the task either.

:huh:

Go to any web search engine and type in free bitmap editor "windows 2000". There are tons.