Duel not possible for 48 hours???

DeletedUser

is it with everyone in all WORLDS.... or its just happening with me????

i am on World 2 and i cant duel.... for all players in all towns it says:
"Duel not possible for 48 hours"

is it because of the up-gradation process????

DeletedUser

It shows duel not possible for all players if you've passed out during a duel or from a job within the past 48 hours.

DeletedUser

a bit off topic here but it would be more apparent to the player that's been KOd if there was actually a timer that counts down

Eg duel not possible for 27 hrs 42 mins instead of staying at 48hrs

DeletedUser

a bit off topic here but it would be more apparent to the player that's been KOd if there was actually a timer that counts down

Eg duel not possible for 27 hrs 42 mins instead of staying at 48hrs

Yes, it is off topic. Feel free to suggest it in the dueling thread in Ideas & Brainfarts. I personally don't like the idea though. If you're going to KO someone every 48 hours, you should at least have to keep track of the time yourself and not have the game do it for you.

DeletedUser

No he said the the player that has been ko'd not the actual attackers Elmyr, which in turn changes nothing to your answer in theory:unsure:

DeletedUser

No he said the the player that has been ko'd not the actual attackers Elmyr, which in turn changes nothing to your answer in theory:unsure:

Alright, that would be more reasonable. Maybe remove the "duel not possible" entirely and just give a message when you try to duel someone like the one you get when you try to join a town before your timer is up.

DeletedUser

Sounds good, I have been Ko'd numerous times on world 5 and I do hate it when I didn't know what time I will wake up (now you just check what time you was KO'd and add 2 days onto it, but I didn't know that before lol)....... I think the timer thing would be better like you just said.

*Not wake up, I mean be able to duel again*