Duel Mot Split...

Pankreas PorFavor

Ofcourse there is a difference, getting gazillion exp points as you pointed out will get him out of workers range in a matter of weeks while 0 mot keeps bullying workers for ages, you see the difference in that?

oh, really? so will you please be so kind and tell everyone that is attacking my pure trader character that I am out of their range and they can't get any more xp from me?
because for the last year or so I get attacked within 1h after I get out of KO in case I forget or don't have time to job-KO myself.
I don't care if I am attacked by the same person or by a new person every time. that doesn't help me at all. a bully is a bully - no matter if they choose the same easy target over and over again, or if they get a new one every week. I don't care if you are 0 mot and you will attack me every day, or if 50 different people attack me as they progress through the ranks. if you lose money and energy to a dueler, does it really matter how much XP they get from it, and if it's the same person or a different one every time? THAT is what's important? a player that attacks you, and not what you lose?

what you are describing is a system where Attacker X is forced to find new targets every few days/weeks/whatever. but how does that help Target A when after he's out of Attacker X's range, Attackers Y, Z, Q etc. are coming? are we here to help Target A, or to punish Attacker X and make him leave the game?

DeletedUser

Ofcourse there is a difference, getting gazillion exp points as you pointed out will get him out of workers range in a matter of weeks while 0 mot keeps bullying workers for ages, you see the difference in that?

Bullying? In a game? With several mechanisms to protect yourself from dueling?

Can you seee what are you typing?

DeletedUser29082

The zero vs moti, right and wrong, who's best who's a bully, will carry on for ages, one interesting way to see whos who in the dueling world would be to create a dueling arena say in the middle of the map, where duel levels get replaced by new levels based on your actual level and be allowed to duel say 5-10 above and below then we could see some duels between zeros and xps, and Pankreas is right its not just zeros that bully the workers and fort fighters :)

DeletedUser33353

The zero vs moti, right and wrong, who's best who's a bully, will carry on for ages, one interesting way to see whos who in the dueling world would be to create a dueling arena say in the middle of the map, where duel levels get replaced by new levels based on your actual level and be allowed to duel say 5-10 above and below then we could see some duels between zeros and xps, and Pankreas is right its not just zeros that bully the workers and fort fighters :)

Agreed. But, I have long given up hope of a fix for dueling. It is what it is, so...adapt, or just stay koed.

DeletedUser19518

We all know that if Inno want to update the game, based on duels, has to find a solution to fix its own gap.