Duel Mot Split...

DeletedUser34759

Duelling is not good idea for developers. To kill someone who is farming in Farmville, pardon west game tctctct
the best solution it to remove all duel options :cool:

DeletedUser30224

HelenHuggles has a point on what she wrote and mods may check it.

Frankly, all I see there is: "blah blah if I can't, force the whole world to do the same. Change absolutely everything the game is about because I can't. I don't want to put extra effort because my circumstances do not allow it, so let's change it all." Oh and I forgot "fort fighters are horrible creatures in the game".

I'm sorry but her posts are not inspirational in any way. The only thing I agree on is the fact that duel lvl needs to be addressed urgently.

DeletedUser19518

I was talking about the point that when a dueler is being ko-ed 48 hours off.
Why not, this state to work for adv or workers or fort-fighters?
If i understood it wrong apologize. Am sure you all are doing great job.

DeletedUser30224

The thing is that this is a game not a simulation of virtual reality. If it is ok to wake up from being killed in a duel and walk it off without loosing your stuff, you should expect the same from other actions your character takes. The developers of the game decided to add a cooling off limit when dying in a duel but that does not mean they will enforce it everywhere where KO is achieved. Let's say that you do this with jobs, it would kind of make sense if you could duel instead, but if you cannot do jobs for 2 days you cannot do quests, crafting (since that requires products and if you do not have a stash ... you know what I'm getting at) and so on. Then why would you ever log in to such a lame game? If fort fighters get 2 days cooling off, who would ever go to a battle? Or battles would be an event that happens every 48 h only?

Just because it has logic in real life does not mean it should be implemented in the game. The game is inspired from real life events not ruled by real life physics and logic.

DeletedUser16628

Gave up trying to keep my duel level @ 0.Vic your right on in what it takes to keep it there and I started out doing the same but couldn't keep up with it so now I'm just a XP dueler with a high duel level that get's spanked by duelers 25-50 levels higher.Not complaining about that really it drives me to be better to beat them but there must be a better way.

DeletedUser33353

Gave up trying to keep my duel level @ 0.Vic your right on in what it takes to keep it there and I started out doing the same but couldn't keep up with it so now I'm just a XP dueler with a high duel level that get's spanked by duelers 25-50 levels higher.Not complaining about that really it drives me to be better to beat them but there must be a better way.

You have answered your own question infiniti....get better ;)
Until duel levels are nerfed, that is the only thing u can do.

DeletedUser16008

You have answered your own question infiniti....get better ;)
Until duel levels are nerfed, that is the only thing u can do.

Just one thing there is only so much missing 40 AP and 100 or so sp allows over others ... lottery guessing may mean infi might dodge all if hes lucky but vs those having cullens and having so much more points chances are he'll get hit a couple of times... enough to secure the duel.

I had decided to be pure str on ED and just fort knowing id not be able to deal with the dex boys other than just get tickled a bit... however with cullens and a bit of point moving dueling is very easy. Infi dosnt stand much chance vs me there due to the points hes giving away, nothing to do with anything else.

I also doubt Infi can get that much better the way dueling is atm kidd hes one of the best duelers out there already. if i were infi id level up and narrow the gap :cool: The downside of course is he will ebnd up with only a couple to duel.

Until or if they do something about that DL thing

DeletedUser33353

Yeah, the sp/ap thing is what I was referring too Vic. Leveling up in order to get more. Oh, I do know of Infiniti's skills as a dueler....he has spanked me in the past :)

DeletedUser25606

quit,eaiser,this games over ,heaps of really good mmo's etc out there,companies that are driven to please players not rip them off
the west that your all talking about and want is gone..yrs ago ,over 100k people that left cant be wrong

DeletedUser30224

quit,eaiser,this games over ,heaps of really good mmo's etc out there,companies that are driven to please players not rip them off
the west that your all talking about and want is gone..yrs ago ,over 100k people that left cant be wrong

You can quit those MMO's as well just as easily. Not everybody has the same expectations from a game. The west is in many ways different that anything on the market and in many ways the same. It's a browser game and if you like it you'll stick around, if you don't, no-one's forcing you to spend money on it. It's a free-to-play game like all the other free-to-play games.

DeletedUser25606

If your going for the award for the most pointless post ever I think you nailed it

Ripwise

If your going for the award for the most pointless post ever I think you nailed it

There is nothing constructive you are saying, change is here and it will be so until someone proposes some good idea which would satisfy both 0 mot and xp duelers. If you have a good proposal on changing dueling please post it in Ideas&brainfarts.

DeletedUser30121

Hi all,
i am one of the oldest players of this game.
I have quitted once because of the duelling system changes because I have always been a zero mot dueller and always liked it and the game was great in the beginning.

I have quitted couple of years ago because INNO has started to protect fort fighters too much and forgot completely us the duellers.

However,
i have came back now and being playing for few weeks and spent some nuggets too.
The new duelling system is complete crap!
Why is that player cannot be a zero mot if they want to be?
Why INNO is killing the freedom of the players?
Anyone can pick whatever they want to be, if someone want to have XP from duels and have their duelling levels up, let them have it and let also players like me have the freedom of staying as a zero mot.

Too many valuable good players has quit the game, i was surprised when i came back because there simply weren't any of these good players left except few like HelenBack and also me who has just comeback to see if the game is worth playing.

THE GAME IS SIMPLY NOT WORTH PLAYING!
INNO HAS KILLED EVERYTHING WHICH WAS GOOD IN THE GAME!
GAME HAS BECAME A FORT FIGHTING GAME WITH NO PERSONALITY AT ALL!
TOO MUCH SPECIAL CRAP CALLED GEAR!

-joe

DeletedUser

"The two doors swing on the saloon for the second time as joe rides off back to pastures green"

DeletedUser

There is nothing constructive you are saying, change is here and it will be so until someone proposes some good idea which would satisfy both 0 mot and xp duelers. If you have a good proposal on changing dueling please post it in Ideas&brainfarts.

Personally, I think there have been enough "good proposals" but no action from Inno with regards to fixing duelling. We could do with at least a questionnaire from Inno asking the community what we think about duelling and how it could be fixed.

DeletedUser

Personally, I think there have been enough "good proposals" but no action from Inno with regards to fixing duelling. We could do with at least a questionnaire from Inno asking the community what we think about duelling and how it could be fixed.

Came, while I agree with you and think the spirit is there, do you seriously still think that Inno cares for what the community thinks about duelling? The company has it's own agenda, we're not privvy to it, and it would appear that 2 years worth of good ideas have been either ignored or not commented on. SO while in principal I think it's great to still debate this, there's only so long a person wants to bang their head on the wall before you just simply... stop! ;)

DeletedUser

I agree completely, there is no point in talking about game features since inno will simply ignore the communitty and do the opposite.

I am in 10 minutes a day mode, inno killed off my wish to play this, reason i am still here is that i can't make myself to throw away several years of gaming.

DeletedUser35415

zero mot fighters are cowards :p rise your mot and try to duel against real duelers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pankreas PorFavor

0 mot fighters is a cowards :p rise your mot and try to duel against real duelers!

YEAH! That's the word! Down with 0mots!

Dueler, level 75, dueling level 120, attacks a pure HP adventurer level 130, dueling level 135 and gets a gazillion experience points. Then, he attacks a pure trader, level 133, dueling level 140, gets another gazillion experience points and two bags of cash.
3 months later his dueling level hits 500. He has 3 targets left in the world. He sells his gear to a friend, deletes his account, restarts with a new account, gets his cash and gear back from his friend.
Now THAT is a hero! That is a REAL dueler! Let's celebrate in his honour!

Another dueler, level 130, dueling level 140, attacks a pure HP adventurer level 130, dueling level 135 and gets 0 experience points. Then, he attacks a pure trader, level 133, dueling level 140, once more he gets 0 experience points but this time he also gets two bags of cash.
Boooo! Coward! Bandit! Kill him, make his life miserable, ruin his game if at all possible!

I know it's a strange concept to you, but dueling motivation is irrelevant. You can be an a$$hole no matter how many points you get in a duel. Or do you really see a significant difference between these two players?

Last edited:

Ripwise

YEAH! That's the word! Down with 0mots!

Dueler, level 75, dueling level 120, attacks a pure HP adventurer level 130, dueling level 135 and gets a gazillion experience points. Then, he attacks a pure trader, level 133, dueling level 140, gets another gazillion experience points and two bags of cash.
3 months later his dueling level hits 500. He has 3 targets left in the world. He sells his gear to a friend, deletes his account, restarts with a new account, gets his cash and gear back from his friend.
Now THAT is a hero! That is a REAL dueler! Let's celebrate in his honour!

Another dueler, level 130, dueling level 140, attacks a pure HP adventurer level 130, dueling level 135 and gets 0 experience points. Then, he attacks a pure trader, level 133, dueling level 140, once more he gets 0 experience points but this time he also gets two bags of cash.
Boooo! Coward! Bandit! Kill him, make his life miserable, ruin his game if at all possible!

I know it's a strange concept to you, but dueling motivation is irrelevant. You can be an a$$hole no matter how many points you get in a duel. Or do you really see a significant difference between these two players?

Ofcourse there is a difference, getting gazillion exp points as you pointed out will get him out of workers range in a matter of weeks while 0 mot keeps bullying workers for ages, you see the difference in that?