Feedback Duel Event

L00nat33k

This is most idiotic event EVER! Apparently because i sent register ticket after 31.7. i don't get speed bonus!!!! WHY YOU ALLOW LATE REGISTER IF PEOPLE DON'T GET SAME THINGS AS THOSE THAT DID PRE-REGISTER?!?! Also i had 20min walk to GM Town for welcome on server! Seems you have too many people playing this game, so you're pushing them away from it!!!

You wait for an event, and than they ruin it for you in 1st 10 min, because they have no idea what they're doing!
Hahaha, really?! Thought something like that might happen, when i seen rules and server description :) Good i didn't register, even was thinking to. Anyway this game's dieing, and stuff is helping with that alot. Adventures are basicly dead because of all the Gringo stuff no one wants to play them anymore, now they make such decisions, seems they want to bring this game to bitter end.

Nehemiah

This is most idiotic event EVER! Apparently because i sent register ticket after 31.7. i don't get speed bonus!!!! WHY YOU ALLOW LATE REGISTER IF PEOPLE DON'T GET SAME THINGS AS THOSE THAT DID PRE-REGISTER?!?! Also i had 20min walk to GM Town for welcome on server! Seems you have too many people playing this game, so you're pushing them away from it!!!

You wait for an event, and than they ruin it for you in 1st 10 min, because they have no idea what they're doing!
You can also stay calm and communicate like every other participant (in a normal way). We ended up giving each participant a 14 days VIP medal, also the people who registrated later. Also; almost all participants were placed next to the GM town, but your registration was just before the world opened, so we could create your character in time but we didn't had the time to put you next to the GM town. Next time you should have a little more patience. We tried to solve it as quickly as possible.

Last edited:

Pankreas PorFavor

I did not register for this. But when I wanted to login to the regular server where I play, event world was on the list and I clicked the button to see what happens :)
apparently I am already a member of a town with 3 other people (2 are inactive). what's up with that? why am I in this town?

1Big Chief

I thought of Joining the event.. but things didn't sound luring enough
When I read of building towns... restarting Craft as well ? Seemed too much already.
Much more info could have helped - sorry.

This would have been much better having started as we were.. whatever gear & products we had.
Would have been ideal .. coming out Guns Blazing .. or.. Stabbing/Chopping .. from the start.

Seems if I still join it .. It would only be to see what it really is like.. so Will See... Maybe

Al35ul

I did not register for this. But when I wanted to login to the regular server where I play, event world was on the list and I clicked the button to see what happens :)
apparently I am already a member of a town with 3 other people (2 are inactive). what's up with that? why am I in this town?
Someone from the town probably submitted a request for you to the part of their town.

szycopath

do I now need to submit a request to be removed?
I wonder how many other players are added like this - 2 in my town, naked, no skills assigned... easy targets. great for dueling event :D
That's Tortojcla for ya :D
He registered my townie without even asking him too I think he just decided who he wanted to play with and that's that, who cares if you share the desire or not

Deadeye Jerry

You have my apologizes but Tortojcla registered you to be part of his town

Annie-Bell

do I now need to submit a request to be removed?
I wonder how many other players are added like this - 2 in my town, naked, no skills assigned... easy targets. great for dueling event :D

bit concerning there is ability to register others .. is there a way to make sure we were not registered for this event - just imagining getting used to duel down and not even knowing there. I dont wish anything to do with this event so is there a way to check that not there? Some of us, many of us would find it concerning that there is ability to do this

1Big Chief

I've decided to give it a miss.. but I'm sure it will be better explained/adjusted in the next event.
Hopefully I can catch up on the experience of friends who partook.. and look forward to the next ;)

Wishing you all a ball of fun !!
Looking forward to the feedback

Annie-Bell

lol haha .. well lets hope the ones in birthday attire get some sort of prize for their contributions!