Feedback Duel Event

WhyN0t

I like that now those who abuse autoclick and multiaccount will no longer be able to win gringo weapons.
What I don't like is that those who did it, still have them.
But it's a start, right?
Maybe a late one.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
not ideal to put a speed event in the middle of my holiday

Dr Roth

The West Team
Forum moderator
are the special bonuses on top of the normal bonuses?

L00nat33k

And will all town have all items in shops? Else it might be some lottery if you get good clothings/guns in shop or not ...

What would be an awesome event is merging all worlds and having three full active worlds for the first time in 10 years.

Why don't you just close the game and open a new game called "The Event World West"

Nehemiah

And will all town have all items in shops? Else it might be some lottery if you get good clothings/guns in shop or not ...
We have decided to remove all clothing from the towns so that only items in the GM Town can be purchased, to keep it fair for everyone.

What would be an awesome event is merging all worlds and having three full active worlds for the first time in 10 years.

Why don't you just close the game and open a new game called "The Event World West"
Don't get me wrong, I've been playing The West for a long time myself and I partly agree with you. I prefer to see active worlds as well. But when you close certain worlds, people who play on multiple english worlds will also have to delete their characters (characters that take a lot of time, effort and nuggets). We can only pass on the feedback and add our opinions to it and trust me, we do that.

As for the events; some do enjoy this a lot and we are here for those players. Such events where you can win nice rewards also brings activity. We put our time into this and try to come up with something fun. I also understand that such events are not always fun for everyone, some like dueling and others like fort battles for example. And if you have any feedback how we can do this better I would love to hear it :) .

Don't get me wrong, I've been playing The West for a long time myself and I partly agree with you. I prefer to see active worlds as well. But when you close certain worlds, people who play on multiple english worlds will also have to delete their characters (characters that take a lot of time, effort and nuggets). We can only pass on the feedback and add our opinions to it and trust me, we do that.

As for the events; some do enjoy this a lot and we are here for those players. Such events where you can win nice rewards also brings activity. We put our time into this and try to come up with something fun. I also understand that such events are not always fun for everyone, some like dueling and others like fort battles for example. And if you have any feedback how we can do this better I would love to hear it :) .
I put 2 chars in vacation mode because it's not worth the effort to play in 3 dead worlds.

When I logged in near the end of the last speed event, there were about 200 active chars (there were close to 1000 signed but at level 20 or less. People can sneeze and get to level 50 in a speed world) Anyway, my point is, enjoy the 200 char events. The rest of us will impatiently sit here and wait for active worlds.

Feedback has been less Gringo, most awards are more Gringo. Why?

Nehemiah

I put 2 chars in vacation mode because it's not worth the effort to play in 3 dead worlds.

When I logged in near the end of the last speed event, there were about 200 active chars (there were close to 1000 signed but at level 20 or less. People can sneeze and get to level 50 in a speed world) Anyway, my point is, enjoy the 200 char events. The rest of us will impatiently sit here and wait for active worlds.
I play on a few dead worlds too so I understand you, but because we organize these events doesn't mean that we forget such worlds by giving attention to such events. As I said, I pass on the feedback and also give my opinion on this, but in the end we are not the policy makers.

Feedback has been less Gringo, most awards are more Gringo. Why?
The feedback you're referring to was about El Gringo weapons, as they would cause poor balance in fort battles. However, these are also not included in the rewards for the current event. In the current event, only parts of the clothing and horse set are among the rewards.

szycopath

Hi,

just wanted to say that yall a toxic bunch of coin-operated-girls always nagging about everyhing, if you deleted your toons and don't even play what are you so mad pressed about, why is it so tragic that they come up with some events nobody's forced to participate in and why are we running the same rounds at every single event/modification/update? It's meant to be a 3 week duel event, not some sort of holy grail that will sAvE tHe GaMe

thx for your attention
bye

Hi,

just wanted to say that yall a toxic bunch of coin-operated-girls always nagging about everyhing, if you deleted your toons and don't even play what are you so mad pressed about, why is it so tragic that they come up with some events nobody's forced to participate in and why are we running the same rounds at every single event/modification/update? It's meant to be a 3 week duel event, not some sort of holy grail that will sAvE tHe GaMe

thx for your attention
bye
I didn't delete my toon, I put 2 in vacation mode and play 1 because 3 in dead worlds is no fun. I'd rather have worlds be active in dueling, fort battles, crafting, and other activity than needing to sign up for an event and essentially ignore my char for 3 weeks. If they do a fort event world, in order to test changes to formula and building structures, I'd likely join that to help the cause. The other events are just distractions.
Anyway, they ask for feedback, I provide my opinion.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Forum moderator
I have toons on 13 worlds, playing 7 during this event, will play 3 after event. Vacation mode is great for worlds that arent fun at the moment for whatever reason.