DryGulch Alley-GF recruiting

DeletedUser

Town Name: DryGulch Alley

Town Rank: 19th

Town Points: 42800

What positions are open: All positions open - we are very accepting

Number of Open Positions: about 15

Town Descriptions: We are a maxed out town that owns the big fort in our region. We are part of a large alliance with over two dozen maxed out towns to shop at. We have four allied towns in our sector and a dozen more allied towns in surrounding sectors. we are a town for the active player and we welcome all classes of players. our players are mostly fighters and adventurers.

We do not ask for taxes, you keep your money so that you can buy better equipment. we only ask that you remain active and help our town anyway you can.

we strongly encourage our members to be active in the forums and let their voices be heard. we run our town diplomatically, your opinion matters here.

If you are looking to belong with a very competitive organization then you have found the right place. If you are new to this world and are looking for advice with the game and dueling then our veterans players will be more than happy to assist you. we take care of our own. if someone from your old town keeps harassing you, come here. i will be more than happy to take care of them and ensure they don't come back.

Where to contact: Pumamachine

enjoy the game. :mellowg:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any and all types of characters will be accepted. If you are a builder, we still have to complete our fort and we will offer you complete protection. adventurers that want to focus on questing will also be protected. duelers and soldiers are always welcome, and we are willing to assist you in your quest to become a stronger dueler, or if you don't want any help you can do your own thing.

current rank 20th

DeletedUser

New

Town Name: DryGulch Alley-GF

Town Rank: 22nd

Town Points: 42800

What positions are open: All positions open - we are very accepting

Number of Open Positions: about 15

Town Descriptions: We are a maxed out town that owns the big fort in our region. We are part of a large alliance with over two dozen maxed out towns to shop at. We have four allied towns in our sector and a dozen more allied towns in surrounding sectors. we are a town for the active player and we welcome all classes of players. our players are mostly fighters and adventurers.

We do not ask for taxes, you keep your money so that you can buy better equipment. we only ask that you remain active and help our town anyway you can.

we strongly encourage our members to be active in the forums and let their voices be heard. we run our town diplomatically, your opinion matters here.

If you are looking to belong with a very competitive organization then you have found the right place. If you are new to this world and are looking for advice with the game and dueling then our veterans players will be more than happy to assist you. we take care of our own. if someone from your old town keeps harassing you, come here. i will be more than happy to take care of them and ensure they don't come back.

Where to contact: Pumamachine

enjoy the game. :mellowg:

I read you posting and aboutaccepting . I am very new at this just started to day actuall. so I dont know if im any good to you but would like to ask if i can join your town

thanks

DeletedUser

Come on down to DryGulch Alley. we still own the big fort in our region despite our forces being split between two different forts battles going on simultaneously. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We welcome new players!

currently ranked 18th

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you like to duel than please come on by. we are always looking for more duelers and adventurers. :indian:

DeletedUser

We are also looking for builders to help finish off our big fort. also anyone that can get whiskey.

heck... anyone that wants to enjoy the game should come by.

DeletedUser

we are currently expanding our forts and moving on to bigger things. we still love dueling and protecting those that don't want to duel.

DeletedUser

We still own the big fort and are currently seeking revenge on those that have attacked us. we are building a strong fort battle resume. come along for the fun of revenge!

DeletedUser

we are looking for some fresh players that want to learn how to play the game. we will offer advice on how to make a strong build. we all welcome questions. just ask.

:cool:

DeletedUser

We still own the big fort :)

if you join our town we will let you do whatever you want!!!