Drama Queens

DeletedUser

i have seen some new ladies to the saloon today... Is this quest a new one or old one... All rewards are low exps....

DeletedUser23201

its a new questline that will eventually reward parts of the soap-opera set. Some of the set is available in the bond shop now but im not sure if there also obtainable through the quest itself

DeletedUser

One of my friends found out a hungarian wiki link,

Yeah the rest of the set is from the quest, which according to the news is avaliable permanently but the question is, are the items in the shop also permanent?

DeletedUser

so its like for half we want spend bonds and rest thru working quests... Still items in shop are costly

DeletedUser

well look at it like this either buy 3 steel chests, and get 2 jim torn pants and a pat garret pants if your lucky, or spend 500 bonds on that skirt that simply looks really good statswise, as long as it doesn't got a timer you got enough time to assemble the bonds, also consider the next, spend 500 bonds, and sell it on the market and i am sure 300k if not 500k is easily doable, where a steel chest yields 30-50k

Deleted User - 1278415

I find it interesting that the 2 faces of MiMi do not match up... in 1 pic her hat is white, the saloon it is a toupe. Then her hair is blonde in 1 and then brunette in the other.

302clch.jpg

DeletedUser23201

i think the one in the main saloon is drawn and the pic in the quest window is a screenshot of the actress from the video.

DeletedUser

Well I watched all three links. I came to realise that as I don't speak German, The-West really is so much like real life. For example I watched the links and it really did confirm for me that :- I really will never understand women!!!!