Drama Queens

Shiloah

help please?

"Hint: The bank clerk has a small orange plantation. Go there and see if you can give him a hand so you can talk to him."

Where is that? I've looked at all the quest givers and can't find an orange plantation or reference to a bank clerk. Can someone tell me? I'm in World 12 if that makes a difference. Thank you!

DeletedUser

"Hint: The bank clerk has a small orange plantation. Go there and see if you can give him a hand so you can talk to him."

Where is that? I've looked at all the quest givers and can't find an orange plantation or reference to a bank clerk. Can someone tell me? I'm in World 12 if that makes a difference. Thank you!

Not sure if you are joking or not, but in case not, just accept the quest and then do any pick orange job you find for 30 mins. Then complete the quest.

DeletedUser

i have finished the Drama Queens quest but dont receive the anchievement (arizona world) , that happens only in one world i play , at others i receive it !!!!

Achievements don't always show up right away. Sometimes you have to wait a day or two and they will show up in your mail.

DeletedUser27123

Achievements don't always show up right away. Sometimes you have to wait a day or two and they will show up in your mail.

until now , no anchievement !(3 days)!!and thats happen only at arizona world i play .at others i have receive it asap

DeletedUser

I had an issue with one of my awards A long time ago not showing up. Sent in a service ticket and it was fixed in a matter of minutes. Outstanding service. They are there to help you so If you are still having issues I would just send in a service ticket and it should be fixed in minutes to maybe a day.

Good luck.

DeletedUser8627

I checked our support system and cannot find anything from player name jonic.

Please reply to the ticket or open a new ticket for my attention.

DeletedUser8627

Your ticket, the only one from you currently in support has been handled. Let us know the outcome.

DeletedUser

I thought i saw a thread on here very briefly saying the Soap Opera set was only going to be available in the Shop for another 8 days? .... I tried to relocate the thread, but I think it was deleted. Can anyone throw some light on this?

DeletedUser

I thought i saw a thread on here very briefly saying the Soap Opera set was only going to be available in the Shop for another 8 days? .... I tried to relocate the thread, but I think it was deleted. Can anyone throw some light on this?

It was posed by Da-Twista under The Western Star but as you said it is no longer there . Ask Da-Twista he will know what the deal if how that helps you.;) If the items are going to go away I would like to get a couple of extra to sell later if that is the case. I have a few players in my town that don;t have the level yet to use them but would like them for later.

If you find out let me know if you don't mind.

Thanks.:D

DeletedUser8627

Hehehe yes, I read my emails incorrectly.

I was under the impression to remove the items completely from the stores next week, meanwhile I was tasked to only remove them from the 'Hot' tab next week and leave them under items.

My announcement has since been removed.