Drama Queens

DeletedUser

with soap opera set it will be like 440 labour points for travelling merchant... i thinks its worth a real try to hold it...

DeletedUser22493

Hey, baby, I don't have a clue what your saying. But please, keep talking!

Also.. Not gonna say anything bad about the sheriff here, but if I was wearing the badge, I think id disarm my prisoners.
Only the pistol mind you, we're not THAT kinda cowboys..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

soap set with aq rifle set and cartwrights horse set man thats just party time for travelling merchant folks :)

Harsha..

soap set with aq rifle set and cartwrights horse set man thats just party time for travelling merchant folks :)

nah, not really - the aq and horse sets are hoarded by the wealthier players. You'll have to pay a pretty penny to get them. Many travelling merchant folks who i know cannot afford to pay for them. Its like with the boone's - poor workers who need it cannot afford it :p

DeletedUser

when you are already high in charisma/trading, bonus from soap set is small. aq's 50% luck is much better to pay off already high luck value.

DeletedUser35678

Does anyone know where the bandit's camp is in that quest? Said to be somewhere in the northwest of the map, by some fireplace...

Harsha..

Elmyr, there's no map-pop up for the "bandit hideout" - could you tell us which county it can be found?

DeletedUser22685

Finding a quest giver is easy as there are only 14 counties now. It's made even easier by the fact that the quest hint tells us exactly where to look. It was in the second county I checked, which took less than a minute. I don't know why people need to rely on a spoiler site for everything these days.

Deleted User - 1278415

Finding a quest giver is easy as there are only 14 counties now. It's made even easier by the fact that the quest hint tells us exactly where to look. It was in the second county I checked, which took less than a minute. I don't know why people need to rely on a spoiler site for everything these days.

True... just the older quests need to be rewritten to be version 2.0 map compliant.

DeletedUser

And TW-DB still has the large questgiver map on the bottom of every page that it's always had.

DeletedUser27123

i have finished the Drama Queens quest but dont receive the anchievement (arizona world) , that happens only in one world i play , at others i receive it !!!!

DeletedUser

I haven't had any problems with that, or with any achievements not showing up promptly in a while, but if it doesn't show up open a ticket, Options > Settings > Support > Bugs.

DeletedUser27123

i have finished the quest from yesterday , i was waiting for some cause sometimes doesnt seem immediately but i think i will go for a ticket , at the other worlds i didnt have any promblem , asap i finish the quest i recieve the anchievement