Drake's Muzzle loader

DeletedUser

hello people of W4. i'm a dueler and i am looking to perfect my equipment. i'm level 32 soldier, and i'm looking for a new weapon right now. I know there is a weapon called "drake's muzzle loader" but after spending a whole week looking for it i haven't found it. so if anyone knows a town where they sell this weapon, or knows a person who has one, then please reply here.

thanks.

DeletedUser

You can only get special weapons like that on high luck jobs.

DeletedUser

Ambush stagecoach
Grave robber
Smuggling
Treasure hunt

They are the 4 best and most Probable jobs i reckon ;)

DeletedUser

to be blunt. While "lucky" weapons are cool, you virtually ALWAYS find them AFTER you no longer need them for dueling [only exception being Hernando's sword]

DeletedUser

Ambush stagecoach
Grave robber
Smuggling
Treasure hunt

They are the 4 best and most Probable jobs i reckon ;)

You missed Robbing Trains, but it would require a ridiculously high amount of Labor points to even unlock it.

DeletedUser

I don't think it's possible to find any glowing weapon at a level where it's useful for anything besides doing jobs, besides Hernando's, just because part 1 of the note is such a lower value than the sword itself, or any of the other weapons. I've never found it on a lower luck job than ambush at 78%, and that's with premium.

Wait until fort shops are implemented.

DeletedUser

to be blunt. While "lucky" weapons are cool, you virtually ALWAYS find them AFTER you no longer need them for dueling [only exception being Hernando's sword]

I must have been really lucky then. Non-premium (I think, it's been a while) and I got the Drake's muzzle loader at lvl 31.

I couldn't even equip it for another 4 levels. It's become quite useful for me doing the adventurer quests.

iluvtoduel said:
so u guys saying i should just get a deringer??
Yes. Unless you can currently do luck jobs ~80% and higher AND have some time on your hands.