down under

DeletedUser

Thought I best clear this thread up a little and have deleted previous post by me as they were outdated.

Anyone wishing to join an active town please message myself (same in game name) in game to arrange an invite. Our town is fully built and has 22 members of whom only 2 are inactive and this has only been for 2-3 weeks. there are no taxes and shared forums with our allies as well as our own.
Very recently, we started sister town call 6ft Under. This town is also fully complete and has 4 active members. To join this town contact Bobette the Builder.

We would love members who like participating in fort battles but I appreciate they're not everyone's cup of tea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still recruiting. We now have 31 members and our sister town has 4.

Message me in game (by same name) for an invite. For any budding builders message Bobette the builder for an invite to our sister town, 6ft Under.

DeletedUser

Weeeeeeeeeeeee. World 1 is back open. That means Down Under & our sister town 6ft Under are back on the recruiting trail.

The numbers have altered since original post as has the construction work at 6ft under. apart from the 2 new buildings most is complete.

We welcome any active players. Those that like a fort battle are most welcome not that it's manditory to partake in battles.
Please message me in game or Bobette the Builder @ 6 ft under.

DeletedUser

We are still alive and kicking. New members quite welcome. For those that like the extra experience pts that come with fort battles, we are kept busy with our strong allies list.

DeletedUser

Just updated the original post. A few members no longer play the game and have been removed from town but with 19 active members we are still going strong.