Donuts and hot choclate/ Good / Bad?

DeletedUser

which do you like, donuts with hot choclate? donuts? hot choclate? or both on your face? you chose!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

agreed

:nowink: agreed but lil bitty dips every now and then =) with one donut setting in the choclate for more flavor =)

DeletedUser

Ahhh but hot chocolate needs marshmallows and cream.

Doughnuts need nothing! :D

DeletedUser

sure they do!

:laugh: you sill donut! of course they do! if its just a glazed donut it needs choclet icining and sprinkles! and the dunkin donuts brand name stamped on the bottom :)

DeletedUser

I say some good homemade hot chocolate.. not the store bought stuff... with milk, not water. forget the donuts.. and the cream and marshmallows are really just bonuses with the hot chocolate.

DeletedUser

yumm

im so proud to live in america, free to do all you please thats legal, and also you can put rocks in the rod for cars to run over!:blink:

DeletedUser

Bull

BULL i invited hot choclate you sill donut! and also, quit stalking me when i view the whos online you just so happan to be on the very last thread i was on, its creeping me out :dry:

DeletedUser

Can I choose coffee and Tim Tams instead? If not... Gem, can you make us all a hot chocolate? :)

DeletedUser

BULL i invited hot choclate you sill donut! and also, quit stalking me when i view the whos online you just so happan to be on the very last thread i was on, its creeping me out :dry:

Haha I read all the topics :p

...or that's what I like to let people think ;)

Can I choose coffee and Tim Tams instead? If not... Gem, can you make us all a hot chocolate? :)

I'll make it!! :D

DeletedUser

No gem quit stilling my audience.. i invinted it so i should make it =)

god such a simple thread grew so quick :eek: and gem quit stalking! im scared >.>

DeletedUser

Oh... Tim Tams... those are too good.

We don't have that over here, so we have this aussie mule 'em up each time she comes visiting our nick of the woods :p

DeletedUser

so far ive kept my record for posting after evey post, i was so proud to see my thread on the main page =)

DeletedUser

No gem quit stilling my audience.. i invinted it so i should make it =)

god such a simple thread grew so quick :eek: and gem quit stalking! im scared >.>

Okok, I'll test yours :D

Oh... Tim Tams... those are too good.

We don't have that over here, so we have this aussie mule 'em up each time she comes visiting our nick of the woods :p

Never heard of those and I am from the UK! :)

DeletedUser

Never heard of those and I am from the UK! :)

I'm a norwegian myself, and I got to know the Tim Tams through a buddy when he went on exchange to Australia several years ago. Once some people from down under came up here visiting, he made sure they brought lots and lots of Tim Tams.

They are pure awesome. It's probably the best snack besides a cup of coffee, ever.

DeletedUser

I'm a norwegian myself, and I got to know the Tim Tams through a buddy when he went on exchange to Australia several years ago. Once some people from down under came up here visiting, he made sure they brought lots and lots of Tim Tams.

They are pure awesome. It's probably the best snack besides a cup of coffee, ever.

Yup. Our best invention ever. And sort of on topic.. Because if you do a Tim Tam Slam... it is hot chocolate.

Tim Tam: Chocolate coated chocolate bikkies with chocolate cream in the middle.
Tim Tam Slam: Bite off the two ends, put one end in your coffee and suck through the bikkie like a straw before the Tim Tam collapses in a wave of gooey chocolate goodness.

But back to doughnuts and such, because I shouldn't hijack threads with my national biscuit pride...

We finally got Krispy Kreme stores here a few years ago and after hearing all the raves about their fabulousness, I found them pretty ho-hum. I guess I'm old fashioned and just like a plain ol' cinnamon or jam doughnut, nice and hot. But as a once a year treat, I love oliebollen which are Dutch doughnuts with apple and raisins in them. Yummy!

DeletedUser

The Tim Tam Slam is twisted and perverted in ways of enjoyment.