Donuts and hot choclate/ Good / Bad?

DeletedUser

You guys know nothing. Krasutice, Krasuljci, Napolitanke. Croatian pride!!! Domacica tea biscuits... yummy!!!!!!

DeletedUser

im so proud to live in america, free to do all you please thats legal, and also you can put rocks in the rod for cars to run over!:blink:

You can do "all you please that's legal" in any country.

------

And I like all hot chocolate and most doughnuts, so I am going to have to go for Hot Chocolate.

DeletedUser

oh danget left for a lil and my record stoped, btw woot ownage thread! and rember pepole, Gem is a stalker, i am a cookie, but i would prefer if you drank my chocolate! not Gem >.>

btw no offence gem yours must taste evean a lil good, evean if it is stor bought =)
and no in iraq right now our soliders will shoot you if you point a gun at them :) but it was legal, so had point profen america is a country and a donut!

DeletedUser

I only have a chocolate orange with me. Not really in the mood for that

DeletedUser

ehhh... i dun really like chocolate oranges very much... i love chocolate and oranges, but together..... eh...

DeletedUser

White hot choc is good. Where I used to work we used to have fondue burners going with chocolate and liqueurs in them for wintery cocktails. They were pretty good too. :)

DeletedUser

ummm... white? never tried it... why i have sudden urge for milka with chilli peppers?

DeletedUser

Makes ye wanna go MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Cmon pepole get in the spirt sing it with me! but nobodys voteing for wather or not choclate or donuts, heck donuts arent evean posted now :eek:

DeletedUser

I do love doughnuts though. Specially tesco direct single ones. Making me hungry :(