doing all jobs (revised)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When you have the gold set, no other weapon can beat it's +LP.
That includes the holy trumpet which can bring on some jobs 6*4=24 LP.
Only 24 LP... This "only" is important. ;)

Though it's a bit off, I have to comment on that, Jox ;)

Even if you own the golden gun, Grant's Saber is the best weapon to use for cowboy (3*9 = 27) and nothing can beat Ike's Army Revolver for harvesting potatoes (4*7 = 28). Shinys do add to your LP but still, this is no reason to buy shiny weapons if you are not a collector :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2708

Or would some of them need skill buffs (Such as this Gentleman's Dinner everyone keeps mentioning)?

Well, yes, that's the rather explicitly mentioned point: without field cook buffs, there's no such thing as an all jobs build, even taking into account every possible article of clothing, etc. Just what buffs you would need to rely on depend entirely on the particular build in question, and whether or not it is a recent enough calculation; for instance, it's already been floated by the devs that they will be recalculating labor points on several jobs in the next update.

DeletedUser

It's been floated by the devs where? Please post link.

And no, there's no such thing as an all jobs build yet, but there might be soon. The gentleman and dancer's set (the 2 most powerful sets) still need to be updated to pants and belts and I think they will be able to fill the gap in order to be able to have an all jobs build. As for fiddling with the jobs difficulty, I myself didn't hear anything about it.

DeletedUser

Since it says " / items" I don't think they meant changing the difficulty.

DeletedUser

I hope there will be some good secret quest for talisman and stone chain :D Or I'd have been saving them in vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.