• Of course I do

Votes: 70 35.4%
  • Only in war situations

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Only if I know they actively duel

Votes: 35 17.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

That's... interesting. I am not a mod and cannot prove multi-accounting. Accomplice? Lol, you need to rethink that I believe. I report if it is blatant, but I am not going to tarnish my name reporting the droves of people I 'suspect' of multi- accounts.

I don't cry wolf, and unless it is surely someone breaking the rules, I will not report it. My wife wants to play also, but we cannot get past the fear of being banned for being on the same world. If I only suspect it, I duel them. If it is very obvious, I report it.

DeletedUser

You don't have to prove multi-accounting. You just have to report those you suspect of it. Your name isn't tarnished by reporting possible cheaters. Nobody but the admins know anything about who makes reports. There is a ticket system in game that keeps everything confidential.

And yes, if you think someone is cheating and you don't report it and they are cheating then you are helping them to cheat.

You and your wife can share an internet connection and play the game. You just can't duel each other and you can't duel the same person within a 24 hour period.

DeletedUser

I always hit workers
workers are not special characters, they choose to build at the expense of duel jsut like duellers choose to duel at the expense of working it is there choice to be a worker and have crap duelling stats
i just view them as crap duellers

DeletedUser

I duel workers becuse SOME of them chose to be builders so they can be immune to dules.Or else they can whine about it.

DeletedUser

humm.. i think i read somewhere duelling was allowed and i never saw a rule that said "NO DUELING WORKERS!" :madg:

DeletedUser

humm.. i think i read somewhere duelling was allowed and i never saw a rule that said "NO DUELING WORKERS!" :madg:
You are right, but don't talk too loudly, world 8 and FoM are next door....

DeletedUser

I duel workers, sometimes they have lots of money on them and they're easy to beat. I got $397 from 1 worker today:D

DeletedUser

"You and your wife can share an internet connection and play the game. You just can't duel each other and you can't duel the same person within a 24 hour period."

We duel enough in real life after a few beers, we will probably make a town together ;p

DeletedUser

I am not on w9, but I am a builder on w8. I'm fairly new to the game, but have managed to get my character to lvl 25 in the short time I've been playing. I joined this game to play with friends, and they needed a builder to improve their town. Thus, I am pure, and everything is set for building. I have a weapon armed, (albeit not a very good one) because some do attack, and I don't want to be completely defenseless. I don't know all the details of being a dueler, as I am not one, I just don't see any honor in attacking someone that is defenseless. All of my clothes, at the moment, are dedicated to building, therefore it is obvious that I am not a dueler "in disguise". Even though this is "The West" I do believe even cowboys had honor. I do know that not everyone sees things the way I do, and I don't complain when I am attacked. I just tell my big guns :) and they attack, and in turn speak for me.

So, my answer is no...even if I were not a builder, I just see no honor in attacking defenseless people.