Do the Ghost Towns have names

The Iceman

Can anyone tell me if the Ghost towns are the one's that currently have names?
If so, can they be purchased?

DeletedUser

The current towns, aren't really ghost towns from what I understand, so they can't be purchased

The Iceman

There are icons on the map from where you can found new Towns for $300 and 80 energy.
I am aware of that Cpt. Marryat
I read the text below after translating it with Babelfish and assumed that the current ghost towns may qualify

Spirit cities are abandoned cities. If the last inhabitant of the city leaves in such a way, it develops a spirit city. In spirit cities one can use no more buildings. The hotel and the bank are closed and the dealers can't offer no more goods. It is possible for a spirit city is to be created again. The occupation of a spirit city costs just as much as the reestablishment of a city. The large advantage of a spirit city to base again, is in the fact that the building stages remain. The hotel is for example, already on stage three been like that, also is it after the reestablishment stage three. For the reestablishment the number of points of development is indicated. The city branch is always empty after the reestablishment.

DeletedUser

I read the text below after translating it with Babelfish and assumed that the current ghost towns may qualify

Spirit cities are abandoned cities. If the last inhabitant of the city leaves in such a way, it develops a spirit city. In spirit cities one can use no more buildings. The hotel and the bank are closed and the dealers can't offer no more goods. It is possible for a spirit city is to be created again. The occupation of a spirit city costs just as much as the reestablishment of a city. The large advantage of a spirit city to base again, is in the fact that the building stages remain. The hotel is for example, already on stage three been like that, also is it after the reestablishment stage three. For the reestablishment the number of points of development is indicated. The city branch is always empty after the reestablishment.

So the question is how are they are going to be dealt with and if you can stay there and such.

DeletedUser

The Ghost Towns can't qualify to that for the simple reason that they ain't got no inhabitants from the beginning. Obviously that thingy only applies on user-built cities, where all the users have left the town.

DeletedUser

So basically in the beginning we build our towns where we start, but later we move to the wast, leaving our towns to newcomers.

DeletedUser

Wow....I feel stupid, been thinking

"Wow...I must really be terrible at this game..started early, been maximising my energy usage for experience and I still can't stay top 100"

When I saw this thread I started looking around, and find the hotels etc. to regain energy :p

DeletedUser4547

You can ressurect a ghost town. Takes the same money and energy as founding a town but you get the benefit of all previous accomplishments.

DeletedUser33353

Some ghost towns are better left alone tbh......at the very least, their names should be forgotten.

DeletedUser36559

Thanks for the post bones, only 7 years late but better late than never right? :)

DeletedUser

I'm like that. I never look at the date of the last post, so I have - on occasion - replied to posts that were years old, then thought, 'Whoops!.' :)