Do mounts eat?

DeletedUser

Do you have to have food in your inventory for your mounts i.e grain ect? thanks :)

DeletedUser

The only time my donkey ate was right after I got it. I was told by the sheriff to go get it some corn. Have had poor Jinny a really long time now, she's probably starving but she don't complain, lol

DeletedUser

yes they eat, you feed them a combination of grain and corn in the early morning hours. If she doesn't eat it right away try mixing some bacon grease in with it....

lmao

DeletedUser

yes they eat, you feed them a combination of grain and corn in the early morning hours. If she doesn't eat it right away try mixing some bacon grease in with it....

lmao

Donkeys are vegan. Try tofue bacon grease.

DeletedUser

By the way, has anyone tried tofue bacon? My girlfriend is semi vegan so I ALMOST had to taste it once. Almost threw up by smelling it, so got out of having to eat it at the last second.

One of the darkest times of my life.

DeletedUser

If you've had bacon bits ont your salad you've pretty much had tofu bacon. Bac-os and similar products are usually soy protein based. Hate to ruin your day carnivores

DeletedUser1865

If you've had bacon bits ont your salad you've pretty much had tofu bacon. Bac-os and similar products are usually soy protein based. Hate to ruin your day carnivores

I just threw up in my mouth thanks to you

DeletedUser

glad I could be of service. Funny y'all didn't care until you realized it wasn't real pig.