Distorted Elk's vacation - a very silly thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, I didn't want to start a thread about this in the first place, but since it was deemed off-topic and deleted in the Most Wanted thread I felt provoked and will anyway. A silly thread indeed.

My original post:

It seems some posts here have been deleted. I cannot imagine why, as they did not contain anything that was against any rules that I know of.

The subject was Distorted Elk's alleged vacation and it being the reason for him leaving Bulls-Eye. Presumably such a vacation implies that one is unable to get on the internet, and therefore leaves town. All quite understandable.

However, it is obvious to anyone that watches Distorted Elk more than once a day, that he is in fact on-line. He moves around on different job sites and sleeps occasionally to regain energy. He is even gaining in experience ranking.

The conclusion one must draw from that is that he is hiding from duels. Lately the OO-K Coral Reef, Bulls-Eye's and Elk's sworn enemies, have managed to groom two resistance fighters that are both able to beat the previously quite unbeatable Elk. Since they started wining against him, Elk has spent very little time in town, and is now "on vacation".

I would like to add that I see nothing wrong with leaving town to avoid duels (although I would never do it myself), unless one likes to slander others for doing the same. And Both Elk and several other Bulls-Eye members have repeatedly slandered OO-K members for doing that.

I hereby nominate Distorted Elk as a Most Wanted, for leaving town to avoid being dueled by players 20 levels below his own. I hope he is shifting around points to be able to counter them, and that we will see him back soon.

My reply to Gamecmdr's post:

Be that as it may, Elk was clearly avoiding being dueled by OO-K's resistance fighters prior to his vacation. I followed the drama on a forum we share with them.

Elk has a very good build, both defensive and offensive, but he is not built to fight resistance fighters. You for example, would easily beat him.
OO-K finally found his weak point and started exploiting it. Elk had lost three or four straight duels against them and managed to sleep-avoid another three or so. And then he took his vacation.

And therefore I have nominated him to this thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's just good that I will no longer be getting telegrams from Distorted Elk insulting me for avoiding his duels. Well, he's on ignore for one thing, but I think even he knows that it's horrendously obvious he's a duel avoider.

DeletedUser

There were like 7 pages of whining from Bulls-Eye about us in the other thread. Yet no reply here? Surprising.

Though I guess you can't really defend someone who belittles others for avoiding duels and then so obviously avoids them himself, lol.

DeletedUser

Enough said
Yup, it is a game, and avoiding duels is part of it.

So why did Distorted Elk send all those nasty telegrams to me and others for avoiding duels, and then proceeded to avoid duels himself?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry you are concerned by the lack of attention.

If you really want to know why there're no replies here, it is because it was discussed in our town forums and none of us see fit to argue with someone who will not listen. Its like trying to convince an ant that the stars exist. Just not worth the time.

Ok, you can continue whining now.

DeletedUser

Ah so Denisero told y'all to be quiet. Gotcha. Not the first time that's happened, lol. :D

But why would you think I wouldn't listen? If you have an answer for the question above, I'll happily listen.

DeletedUser

There you go again. You have fun with the voices in your head. They seem to be the only things you listen to. When Distorted Elk comes back from vacation he can address this very silly thread himself. Until then, as you say, it's just a game.

DeletedUser

Honestly I don't understand why Elk left town during his vacation. Getting KO is not a big problem and looking at his win/lose record, it is not anything special to be protective of unlike Azuk's very low lose record which is impressive. Or maybe he has someone else babysitting? If so then maybe he doesn't trust the sitter to battle.

Personally I don't have a quarrel with Elk. I just know he repeatedly attacked my town targetting a certain player. Now he is on vacation, that stopped so no problem there.

DeletedUser

Firstly, lol, i am making this post due to the overwhelming telegrams i have received (20+, and can't believe how many times this thread has already been viewed)....you can check my total posts since ive joined, and i rarely read these forums, never mind make actual posts (i will admit i prob should, as there is a lot of useful information etc.)

i am and will be out of province (staying at a friend's cottage) for the next few weeks. i do try to log in on occasion (to check my progress, hey, lol, i'm now ranked 11th!!!;p), but have to admit it isnt high on my priority list.

as well, i'm buying a house (everything is almost half price it seems) in Phoenix AZ the first week of september (so i will prob be not around as much as i'd like to as i'll be busy making rl decisions etc).

i've also accepted a contract for the last fiscal quarter (oct-dec) for a position in Auckland NZ, and will be moving there end of september.

i'm a software developer, so needless to say, it will be easy for the boss/project manager to track my log etc, so i won't be able to log in at work (if the job is decent, i'll prob accept another 3 month contract in January).

being a new job, i prob wont be able to regularly log in (aside from my laptop at the hotel when not working etc) for the first couple of weeks at least;( (stuff happens;) i've never been there (nor Australia) before, and think most of my free time will be sight seeing/'mackin' the natives/locals etc)

i hate to bring him into this, but Koriey (from OOK) can verify, as i've been mentioning this to him for a couple of months now.

therefore, i will probably be townless (if i continue playing) for said times for above reasons. i do apologize to my 'obessed fans' who seem to enjoy monitoring the Elk's leveling progression;D

i am not making this post due to czaz's behavior, rofl, i dont even open his telegrams;p,

i'm sorry (new) czaz On 5/15/09 at 1:22 PM
how many is this? (new) czaz On 4/30/09 at 1:22 PM
Breach of Cease-Fire (new) czaz On 4/2/09 at 7:57 PM
-note the dates....methinks someone suffers from 'elk envy';p

i dont understand why he continues his delusional belief that i send him nasty 'grams (well, actually i do, yes, i've been told czaz, so pls continue taking your medication...eventually they will help).

rofl, even if i did as he claims, how many times would it take someone on summer vacation/out of elementary school to 'block' a sender?

he has been banned once already (that i know of, how long til next *shrugs*...hehe, someone say 'duel push'?;p), and well, cheating speaks volumes about his moral character/lack of judgment and reasoning skills/ethos etc (lol, even if one isnt familiar with his posts;p)

as for Vraverna, well, i have to give respect and thanks where it is due...

especially since i've reallocated points to shooting (heh, d.taint knows that;p, as i shifted a bunch prior to leaving), many new jobs that i normally wouldnt be able to do have opened up...

such as Serving in the Army, Peace Negotiations, Mecenary, Smuggling, and Ambush Stage Coach (with grizzly bears to follow soon;)

if it wasnt for him/her, i prob would have kept on going with the same build (heavy appearance, tactics and dodge) and would have continued my fairly slow leveling process. in the past, i was satisfied winning 0-16 vs. resist builds (i.e. palerider71)

i started W6 on 2/6/09 (i keep all telegrams etc, and this was the date that i contacted a friend from W5 (my first) saying that i started here etc.)

some keep mentioning that i lost a couple of duels someone 20+ less levels than i, and yes, this was/is true...

"quote czaz"
Until he comes back from "vacation" (read: respecs so that he's not getting slaughtered by people 20 levels under him) that is, of course.

- rofl, define slaughter in your world? prior to leaving, i was attacked by Vraverna and Maple Leaf (twice apiece) with a follow up visit by d.taint (heh, to which he was sent back in a pine box;p) 5 co-ordinated attacks and i wasnt KO'd...could this be the explanation for the apparent 'elk envy/fixation'?

however, what those people don't realize, is by making that/these statements, it says a lot about them (and their inadequate builds).

Be Well,
D E

p.s.
moderators, pls close this thread (and edit accordingly) as i feel i've satisfied what 'inquiring minds' wanted to know....and should they require further explanation, they can send me a telegram in game (and stop trying to slander the elk/drag me into school yard drama, as i graduated high school 22 yrs ago ;)

DeletedUser

i hate to bring him into this, but Koriey (from OOK) can verify, as i've been mentioning this to him for a couple of months now.
Well that does make this a very silly thread and an utter fail at propaganda. If someone in OOK, your town Czaz, has known about this for months I don't see how you can then claim it is an attempt by DE to hide from your town. It's not like Koriey isn't an important part of your town. I'm pretty sure you would have heard of this before this thread ever started.

Actually this thread sort of reminds me of the Birther conspiracy. You want evidence even though you've had evidence and forewarning all along. Yet still you want to raise a fuss about it and make it into something it is not. Unless you would like to suggest that DE has had this planned for months and was using Koriey to help set it all up.

DeletedUser

Oh I don't doubt that he's on vacation. It's just obvious he's able to play while on vacation. He moved from 14th place to 11th, after all. Dunno about you, but when I'm on vacation I'm not logging in here every 8 hours playing my character. He is. And it's not like dueling takes much work or time.

The truth of the matter is, as he admits, he's respeccing because he got his butt kicked by resist builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.