Display Number Ranked In Fort Ranking Screen

jarograv

Details of idea: Simply add an indicator stating something along the lines of 37/42 ranked in the case of a small defense
Visual Aid: pretty self explanatory
Reasons for submitting: Often leaders/rankers are rushed towards the last minutes before battle so that they can rank offliners and those who come late asking for rank. It becomes quite tiresome to try and to the mental math of adding up private, captains and generals and can be especially difficult when waking up in the middle of the night to rank a battle :p This could help avoid over ranking or under ranking which can lead to problems

DeletedUser27863

useful idea.. Altough reservist and recruit are also ranks and therefore they would be counted as ranked players, but that is not what you may had in mind.. :)

DeletedUser

I think this would be even more useful if it added in how many of the ranked players were also physically located at the fort site as well. Perhaps 2 numbers - a green one and red one to give the total, to keep consistency with the current ranking system.

jarograv

I think this would be even more useful if it added in how many of the ranked players were also physically located at the fort site as well. Perhaps 2 numbers - a green one and red one to give the total, to keep consistency with the current ranking system.

That is already in the game (It may be TW-DB in which case I'm wrong, either way it can be done with the add-on or not)

DeletedUser

That is already in the game (It may be TW-DB in which case I'm wrong, either way it can be done with the add-on or not)

It's TW-DB, when they incorporated Stewue's script into ClothCalc, which was also the source of the market map.