dislike button on forum

Alduin

Well, do i even need to explain ? Feedbacks tend to be ignored, i barely see any given CM answering to them at all and some of announcements dont ask our feedback/thread being locked. So why we cant show out disappointment and disgust to greedy or useless announcements?

szycopath

Well, do i even need to explain ? Feedbacks tend to be ignored, i barely see any given CM answering to them at all and some of announcements dont ask our feedback/thread being locked. So why we cant show out disappointment and disgust to greedy or useless announcements?
Cuz nobody cares bout ur feelz :D

DeletedUser15368

fwiw there used to be lots of different reaction types, all were removed for a sanitised version of a forum where everyone likes everything else.
This indicates that this is exactly how they want it to be, so bad luck.

Alduin

fwiw there used to be lots of different reaction types, all were removed for a sanitised version of a forum where everyone likes everything else.
This indicates that this is exactly how they want it to be, so bad luck.
Nobody needs some weird social platform like, just a simple dislike button. A fat thumbs down hurts more than middle finger on traffic. Hoping have same effect, our "feedback" tend to fall on deaf ears anyways. It would also help our lazy forum guests who cant read. You wouldnt buy/play a game that filled with bad and lazy writing, how do you learn this ? You gotta check reviews :D Go dislike button!

asdf.pngasdfg.png

I already know how TW sucks, thanks to the cringe paladin skillbook system also as usual you can dump money to get resources. Anyway you cant see these glorious opinions on browser. Gotta show the truth man.

Al35ul

Announcements will always be locked and, where applicable, feedback threads will be opened. If there have been announcements where you think a feedback thread should have been opened, feel free to tag them here and I will look into opening threads if neccessary.

Alduin

Announcements will always be locked and, where applicable, feedback threads will be opened. If there have been announcements where you think a feedback thread should have been opened, feel free to tag them here and I will look into opening threads if neccessary.

https://forum.the-west.net/index.ph...aster-sets-ii-announcement.60844/#post-790712
Ones like this, we have to react on some way. Talking personally; i dislike having parts of sets behind a paywall, my opinion it should be available in event with other items. If i cant raise my voice and probably others will think same or not this will just keep going.