Discussion thread.

Deleted User - 4242810

Hi. What exactly do I have to do with the riddle? How is the answer going to be posted?

One Armed Ninja

It's more commonly called a wordsearch in English, and what you need to do is search for the words listed, within the giant jumble of letters. And mark them off. Such as by drawing a ring around, or a line through the letters that form the word. Or by highlighting them.

Deleted User - 4242810

It's more commonly called a wordsearch in English, and what you need to do is search for the words listed, within the giant jumble of letters. And mark them off. Such as by drawing a ring around, or a line through the letters that form the word. Or by highlighting them.
Got it, thankl you

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
Merry christmas to all. I know the results of the games havn't been announced yet, but I have not forgotten about them nor you, but unfortunally I have been sick, and thats why everything have been delayed. but they will come soon, so stay tuned :-D

Last edited:

Mrs Sam COlt

Since we are having to wait so long for the results and the prizes, I suggest that the original prizes be changed to an option for all players that submitted and entry, be allowed to chose any one item of their choice for their prize.

JWillow

Since we are having to wait so long for the results and the prizes, I suggest that the original prizes be changed to an option for all players that submitted and entry, be allowed to chose any one item of their choice for their prize.
  1. Results and winners will be published latest until 8th January 2023

They have till January 8th, and when you participated you were given the info, so asking for more when the deadline for publishing results has yet to come up makes one think you didn't read the rules and information. Just because she was able to do some sooner doesn't mean she has to do all fast, it is the holidays after all.

Mrs Sam COlt

The line reads: Results and winners will be published latest until 8th January 2023

The meaning of the sentence is that the results and winners will be published and available UNTIL 8th jan 2023. It does not say that the winners will be published ON 8th January 2023.

"Until" means "up to that point".

Annie-Bell

Hugs all!!

thanks for clarification of rewards and published results, can understand above inquiry as there were few events/contents recently that no published results and there are people who interested in results (who got, what reward) For all these hope inno clearly announces events/ event wolds/ contests rewards and results to all in good time frame.

(The ones im particularly interested in is gringo set that goes to other worlds as seen impact on game), but others interested in all

Happy new year to all ... best wishes for happy new year! good will to all!! Lets make it a good year for game!

JWillow

The line reads: Results and winners will be published latest until 8th January 2023

The meaning of the sentence is that the results and winners will be published and available UNTIL 8th jan 2023. It does not say that the winners will be published ON 8th January 2023.

"Until" means "up to that point".
Please do remember that most are not native english speakers and make use of translators. Also once the winners are published they will forever be available on the forum, have you not noticed past that are 10+ years old. So to have a date it is more likely meant as a deadline to post the result at a reasonable time frame.

Also as the CM stated she was sick and would release when she can.

Also the line should say: Results and winners will be published at the latest by 8th January 2023. Or something along those lines. Like how many times has the word prices come up when it is actually prizes.

So maybe wait till January 8th, which is a reasonable deadline, as it gives the CM time to review and write up results, while not taking time away from family as the season is about.