Discussion thread.

PrancingPurplePony

question about the advent contest that is not related to the current bug...
if I understand correctly the start time for each event is in the users local time at 0001, but the end time to submit an answer is 2359 server time?
so people that different amounts of time to answer depending on where in the world they are? that's lame.

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
question about the advent contest that is not related to the current bug...
if I understand correctly the start time for each event is in the users local time at 0001, but the end time to submit an answer is 2359 server time?
so people that different amounts of time to answer depending on where in the world they are? that's lame.
no still local time - everybody gets 24 hours, or else its not fair

Artem124

when is new gear going to be auctionable its soo annoying we have to wait so long for it to happen.. shouldnt be more then a week!!

NikosGr1

When will we know the answers from the contest(s) ? at the end of the event?
I am really curious to know the correct answer on the last riddle(about the cowboy)

One Armed Ninja

I think there's gonna be a couple correct solutions for it, the last numbers I had were 3 pairs of 2+6, and I could have put them in either way around, so if they're working off a single answer sheet that might ruin a few people.

Plus I just had to start guessing a fair amount here, only manged to cinfirm like 6 extra numbers, before guesswork until it fell into place

One Armed Ninja

See, I finished mine without either of those 3 numbers being there. Had 9,3,6 instead of that 2,1,5

And triple checked every line and box to make sure it worked out right. So effectively this sudoku didn't start with enough numbers to lead to 1 deifnitive answer

NikosGr1

@mnnielsen I think there were too many blanks , so there are more than 1 solutions :D :D :D
I had different numbers than both you and @One Armed Ninja , specifically instead of 2 1 5 (or 9 3 6) I have 9 1 8 ! (and it is correct, i double checked it)
Well, you will have A LooooOOOOOoooT work to check all of our answers :D :D :D

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
as long as there is just one number in each horizontal and vertical row it counts as solved.... it might take a few days, but you will get the announcement before christmas still ;-)