Discussing how we can improve Fort Battle rebalancing

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
I don't really see the point in making Colorado premium, considering you can't migrate from the premium worlds that currently exist. Shouldn't migration be opened between them before we start talking about Colorado?

Killer Bonnie

The issue with migration on .net worlds is some worlds do not have have certain game breaking gear. From Juarez forward to Montana there is no Union gear and very few with Gringo. Union was stopped before Juarez opened and Gringo only comes from a speed world winner not enough to damage fort fights on these worlds because only 1 or 2 players have it. (doesn't have same impact as dozens or hundreds)
From Idaho backwards there are lots of Gringo and Union These can not mix with the worlds that do not as it is game breaking gear that would damage these other newer worlds further.
So it isn't just a Who buys skill points issue but other factors are involved as well.
Players migrating from worlds that do not have that gear to worlds where that gear is abundant also can't really compete / measure up to the players How can you compete with players with level 5 Gringo and level 5 Union Who have played on that world for 12 years and have the skill points to match that long term activity. (the huge gap)
For newer worlds bringing 10+ year players to newer world where players are only 2-4 years in game causes game breaking issues also because the 10+ year players are heavily equipped with gear the newer players do not have and much higher accumulated skill points and players level. (the huge gap )
So there is more that needs to be considered when having migration than just who bought skill points and who didn't. Do people even spend the nuggets on skill points ? ( I think I may have pushed it once just to see what would happen or accidental click just exploring things type thing as I myself am noob to game) 4k + nugs for just 20 ish skills and even higher cost for attributes point doesn't really seem relevant or like it would make a difference and seems like a pretty expensive way to use the nugs rather than on gaining gear (like Christmas) with way more skills than just that 20 ish points. Skills and attributes can be obtained over long term playing and completing repeatable quests Who really buys them ?
Someone made a thread about separating high levels from low levels Maybe that is a solution? or part of it a solution? and also keeping certain gear away from worlds where it isnt present.

Artem124

just open up migration to az then from all other worlds.
colo already has a good amount of people and battles are much better compared to az
colo can easily fill mediums and go over 100/100 + on larges

az is 2nd best world and needs more of the support so open migration to az!!!!

asdf124

The issue with migration on .net worlds is some worlds do not have have certain game breaking gear. From Juarez forward to Montana there is no Union gear and very few with Gringo. Union was stopped before Juarez opened and Gringo only comes from a speed world winner not enough to damage fort fights on these worlds because only 1 or 2 players have it. (doesn't have same impact as dozens or hundreds)
From Idaho backwards there are lots of Gringo and Union These can not mix with the worlds that do not as it is game breaking gear that would damage these other newer worlds further.
So it isn't just a Who buys skill points issue but other factors are involved as well.
Players migrating from worlds that do not have that gear to worlds where that gear is abundant also can't really compete / measure up to the players How can you compete with players with level 5 Gringo and level 5 Union Who have played on that world for 12 years and have the skill points to match that long term activity. (the huge gap)
For newer worlds bringing 10+ year players to newer world where players are only 2-4 years in game causes game breaking issues also because the 10+ year players are heavily equipped with gear the newer players do not have and much higher accumulated skill points and players level. (the huge gap )
So there is more that needs to be considered when having migration than just who bought skill points and who didn't. Do people even spend the nuggets on skill points ? ( I think I may have pushed it once just to see what would happen or accidental click just exploring things type thing as I myself am noob to game) 4k + nugs for just 20 ish skills and even higher cost for attributes point doesn't really seem relevant or like it would make a difference and seems like a pretty expensive way to use the nugs rather than on gaining gear (like Christmas) with way more skills than just that 20 ish points. Skills and attributes can be obtained over long term playing and completing repeatable quests Who really buys them ?
Someone made a thread about separating high levels from low levels Maybe that is a solution? or part of it a solution? and also keeping certain gear away from worlds where it isnt present.
The call for migration isn't from old worlds to new worlds, its the opposite.

The only migration that did happen recently was from swedish/danish servers to .net servers. From arizona till galveston excluding colorado and a few more.

Source:

So whatever issue your stating is none existent.

Juarez till eldorado is pretty much a berrypicker haven with little to medium activity(no they can't get mediums full, nor a small one filled)

Every time migration opens, NEWER WORLDS ARE NOT INCLUDED!

DeletedUser15368

let them migrate premiums to colorado if you're really that set on it but don't make it a premium world because it'll be worse
They won't open migrations to Colorado from Complete-Premium worlds, while it's Expanded premium itself.
How would it be worse, in your opinion?

I don't really see the point in making Colorado premium, considering you can't migrate from the premium worlds that currently exist. Shouldn't migration be opened between them before we start talking about Colorado?
Well there's 13 worlds, which is about 10 too many for the size of the PvP player-base, in my opinion.
I'd like to migrate an account to Arizona myself, and I'd also like to increase the number of high level accounts on Colorado that can immediately get involved in the best PvP the entire game has to offer.

leave colorado alone plz , no premium
A compelling argument, it's already Expanded premium, do you know the differences and do you care to elaborate?
Or are you suggesting that we remove the premium advantage entirely and get rid of all the nugget-bought gear that ruined the game? I can get on board with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

C0OPeR

They won't open migrations to Colorado from Complete-Premium worlds, while it's Expanded premium itself.
How would it be worse, in your opinion?

Well there's 13 worlds, which is about 10 too many for the size of the PvP player-base, in my opinion.
I'd like to migrate an account to Arizona myself, and I'd also like to increase the number of high level accounts on Colorado that can immediately get involved in the best PvP the entire game has to offer.

A compelling argument, it's already Expanded premium, do you know the differences and do you care to elaborate?
Or are you suggesting that we remove the premium advantage entirely and get rid of all the nugget-bought gear that ruined the game? I can get on board with that.
no SP/ AP by nugget :/

Annie-Bell

dont mess with colo .. it works, for long time. AZ works and encourage more to come to compliment world .. New world kills all enthusiasm for the usually prior 2 or 3 worlds but does okay for first 6 months until new worlds open. There is world or two that also have small battles but regular. So yeah of the 13 worlds left bring it down to 4 - 8 at least. Instead of "No not New World" in oct, combine the low activity/no activity worlds as players have suggested for long long time. Colo people are joining on their own without migrations. AZ is good route for migrations of other non en or even en server worlds, but silly for migration routes to worlds where they will be stuck asking to please be migrated to more active (forget which was open , think about 4 which only few made sense)

low/no activity worlds, see numbers presented but also important is evaluating number battles, size of battles, exclude the henry awesomia batles or 1 player town digs who do multi upon multi where they dont even show up for attack. Despite age old question of if ff's important to keep worlds going or if people sit there doing other parts of game .. can say in one world (el dor) havent found crafter for a stupid quest for year (was asked to join that world to help fight big alliance but nothing happened) .. other things is cant trade gear as very low hearts/event currency gotten by anyone, markets rare, crafting levelling up to 750 is pipe dream unless you have solid connections of each crafter which hard to find in some worlds .. what else .. hhmmm .. the fair in some worlds done in 6 hours .. other worlds painful 3 days to complete fair .. even inno management of some of low activity worlds suffering or ignored where concerns not responded to, problem players run wild, multi digs or even asking for better time of day for awesomias not to be when only 9 people sign up --- all that could be combined and managed better and players rejuinivated interest (and yes maybe spend money again) if players pooled and more activity. Do recognize that there are many players that would lose toons as they are in many worlds, im one of them .. but would happily pick my best 2 or 3 and drop 2 o 3 if could jump to merging world of low activity worlds so that could actually use play toons as was intended to be

As this is about about fort battle rebalancing .. the proposed formula changes in some of low activity worlds means nothing. In practice, if even 1 or 2 more players join one side or other = no balance despite ff changes, its that small in some worlds despite the numbers being presented.

Either way people that worked and proud of their toons want to know if they should just delete toons or hold on in case migrations, there is groups of awesome players characters that are just idle that could be part of game again -

all this stuff have been said in one form or another for 5 years+, not even sure why few players still posting here still post (but wtg hold out for hope!)

agree with cooper .. no sp/ap by nugget premium .. colo works.

Last edited:

asdf124

low/no activity worlds, see numbers presented but also important is evaluating number battles, size of battles, exclude the henry awesomia batles or 1 player town digs who do multi upon multi where they dont even show up for attack. Despite age old question of if ff's important to keep worlds going or if people sit there doing other parts of game .. can say in one world (el dor) havent found crafter for a stupid quest for year (was asked to join that world to help fight big alliance but nothing happened) .. other things is cant trade gear as very low hearts/event currency gotten by anyone, markets rare, crafting levelling up to 750 is pipe dream unless you have solid connections of each crafter which hard to find in some worlds .. what else .. hhmmm .. the fair in some worlds done in 6 hours .. other worlds painful 3 days to complete fair .. even inno management of some of low activity worlds suffering or ignored where concerns not responded to, problem players run wild, multi digs or even asking for better time of day for awesomias not to be when only 9 people sign up --- all that could be combined and managed better and players rejuinivated interest (and yes maybe spend money again) if players pooled and more activity. Do recognize that there are many players that would lose toons as they are in many worlds, im one of them .. but would happily pick my best 2 or 3 and drop 2 o 3 if could jump to merging world of low activity worlds so that could actually use play toons as was intended to be

As this is about about fort battle rebalancing .. the proposed formula changes in some of low activity worlds means nothing. In practice, if even 1 or 2 more players join one side or other = no balance despite ff changes, its that small in some worlds despite the numbers being presented.

Either way people that worked and proud of their toons want to know if they should just delete toons or hold on in case migrations, there is groups of awesome players characters that are just idle that could be part of game again -

all this stuff have been said in one form or another for 5 years+, not even sure why few players still posting here still post (but wtg hold out for hope!)

agree with cooper .. no sp/ap by nugget premium .. colo works.
It is on a path of destruction for colorado, one side has a higher level average, while the other has lower levels. Its balance of colorado is in shambles since players are being stubborn to balance it.

"Its working. cause I am winning 90% of the fort fights"

Also, the argument of not being premium is pointless, number one player is a church builder who paid in the thousands. So, what difference does it make from having full premium just so other worlds can migrate to it?

Oh just cause I said so? Give me a good reason. Instant energy? Instant job finishing? These are insanely ineffective use of nuggets. Product buying?

Skill/attribute point buying is pretty much pointless on how much nuggets hungry it is.

dont mess with colo .. it works, for long time. AZ works and encourage more to come to compliment world .. New world kills all enthusiasm for the usually prior 2 or 3 worlds but does okay for first 6 months until new worlds open. There is world or two that also have small battles but regular. So yeah of the 13 worlds left bring it down to 4 - 8 at least. Instead of "No not New World" in oct, combine the low activity/no activity worlds as players have suggested for long long time. Colo people are joining on their own without migrations. AZ is good route for migrations of other non en or even en server worlds, but silly for migration routes to worlds where they will be stuck asking to please be migrated to more active (forget which was open , think about 4 which only few made sense)

Arizona is inbalanced due to selfish players who decided to ruin it a long time ago, its now being a bit revived than effectively killed, because your side had gotten all the swedish migrators.

And how in the world did the danes get so much gringo gear?

Oh btw, 1 side only gotten like 3-5 danes, the other side gotten 6 swedes, 2-3 only defending danes.

Saying arizona works cause your winning 70-90% of fort fights isn't on a path towards growth.

NovaStar

One suggestion, for those that want to encourage migrations...if you are in many, or even all the worlds... If you have a toon in a low/no active world that you are willing to delete in case of migration, why hold onto it? Go ahead and delete it for INNO to see how low the activity is. If it is a toon that you Do want to hang onto and migrate in the future, then keep it. Does not make sense to hang onto a toon if you are willing to delete it anyway should you get that migration you want. Choose your best toons in your chosen worlds and dump the others that you can sacrifice. Otherwise, you are showing the "powers that be" you want to keep those worlds open.

DeletedUser15368

no SP/ AP by nugget :/
another compelling argument, i'm almost convinced.

100 euros = 4850 nuggets = 22 skill points.
You can get around 38 skill points from repeatable quests per year.
My level 0 Cortina set gives me over 3000 skill points.

What difference do you honestly think skill points buying would have in 2023?

Is there an actual reason not to change Colorado to Complete Premium other than "I don't want it because 12 years ago this was a good thing"?

ANYONE?

Goober Pyle

The West Team
another compelling argument, i'm almost convinced.

100 euros = 4850 nuggets = 22 skill points.
You can get around 38 skill points from repeatable quests per year.
My level 0 Cortina set gives me over 3000 skill points.

What difference do you honestly think skill points buying would have in 2023?

Is there an actual reason not to change Colorado to Complete Premium other than "I don't want it because 12 years ago this was a good thing"?

ANYONE?
While this is not my personal stance, The compelling reason to keep Colorado as a limited premium world is the very reason that some want to change it: it prevents Colorado from becoming a migration target.

With a singular very notable exception, every single toon on Colorado worked its way up from level one. Some would not like to see more exceptions.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
While this is not my personal stance, The compelling reason to keep Colorado as a limited premium world is the very reason that some want to change it: it prevents Colorado from becoming a migration target.

With a singular very notable exception, every single toon on Colorado worked its way up from level one. Some would not like to see more exceptions.
Ok I’m just wrong here—completely forgot about the numbered worlds.

Nevertheless, the point stands—some players just do not want to see high level players from the 2.0 worlds come to Colorado with their premium gear.

asdf124

Ok I’m just wrong here—completely forgot about the numbered worlds.

Nevertheless, the point stands—some players just do not want to see high level players from the 2.0 worlds come to Colorado with their premium gear.
Isn't there already premium gear in Colorado?

Also my last rant about Arizona:

"Arizona is working":

Arizona right now on one opposition:

this-is.gif

Latest ff was 62(A) versus 101(D UP MY B), you can totally balance it but the stubbornness is really bad.

Arizona right now on one opposition

Latest ff was 62(A) versus 101(D UP MY B), you can totally balance it but the stubbornness is really bad.
Population needs to support at least 4 alliances. There's usually a low percentage in each alliance that are specd for battles and show up online. That's probably 3k chars at a min and a world probably needs 5k to support a balance where 1 alliance doesn't dictate the fort battle policy. Enough of the foscocks/dinos and annies, many players are needed for a true democracy.

It seems each world is dictated by one alliance (yes I'm one of those in a dead world) and if worlds had 3k+ players,those situations would be a minor storyline in the history of each world.

Open migrations from every world to AZ and CO and the game would return to the activity needed to sustain the social aspect and battle balance.

Annie-Bell

thank you for ur input asdf and novstar, have observed your dialoguesss before.

This is fort balancing thread applicable potentially to 13 remaining worlds. My comments was regarding the low activity/no activity worlds where players (who many were paying customers at some point) are stuck in worlds with no ff, market, crafting, limited benefits from events, and awesomias, that many have said its time to merge some of the most inactive worlds fo chance to participate in game as was meant to be and to actually have upcoming ff changes have some meaning as currently mini or no battles.

As for telling players to delete their accounts, kinda not up to you to tell other players to delete in order to get inno to make long needed changes for remaining. Up to players, but would like to make informed choices of which to delete by being informed of what future is for various worlds - given they are customers/players and invested years into toons think that is info good to provide. The fact that there is amazing skilled ff'ers stuck not ff'ing in some worlds when people looking for these type of players is wild to me.

A common complaint is that most worlds are largely ignored by inno, and so the why dont we migrate or merge (didnt even say to colo or AZ or anywhere, suggestion said to ditch the "N" world in oct and instead gather up the small low activity worlds and merge them together.

My hope was inno would get insight of what it feels like being stuck on inactive worlds, something all kinds of people have said. Note that inno never makes comment on it when being brought up in this forum and then when few rant on about their grudges or whatever in worlds with activity just acts as distraction and unproductive and the discussion of needing to close few worlds goes on for another 5 years

really thinking this forum might be part of issue in reviving this game as source of input from some players who kinda radom just for sake of being random - fort rebalancing convos and upcoming changes would luv to see effective in whatever worlds :)

anyways, look forward to oct :)

NovaStar

Maybe I should've highlighted the word "suggestion"? I'm definitely not the one to TELL anyone what to do :D

Just a regular comment like anyone else's...no need for attacks.

Anyway...another observance. Many people acknowledge the fact that new worlds hurt previous 2-3 worlds, yet even though they know this they continue to sign up to every new world while continuing to constantly ask for migrations and complain that they are "stuck" in the previous worlds. I have yet to understand this. Maybe someone can explain?