Discovery Knights.. We Want YOU

DeletedUser

Howdy my name is figjamtony, I am one of the founders of Discovery Knights.
We need members to join our town, we have great "townies" with great game experience that are all willing to help each other whenever and whatever the problem may be. Our town is to be fully completed soon thanks to the help of the world 1 build team and their protectors.(check the town profile out to see the build team and the elite teams names). We also have a sister town Discovery Pass. We have an alliance with the FA family towns that again are there for whenever we need backup, so rest assured, when you join Discovery Knights that your back is always covered and if you get stuck within the game we are all here to help and make the game enjoyable.

please state your level, character class , current town (if any),dueling level,intentions.
IE: Class =Adventurer
LEVEL=48
TOWN=Discovery Knights
DUELING LEVEL=50
INTENTIONS= To have fun be helpful and take care of my fellow "townies"

to join please telegram figjamtony

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I highly recomend this town, they've got good duelers, and helluva lot of determination. And they'll be getting a fort soon, so those who need a town,

i would highly consider this town if I were you.

DeletedUser

send me an invite and i will join your town i am new to the game but trying to learn it and have some fun at the same time