Dig Gold!

DeletedUser

We don't have the main production..we need gold to work in the west...what do you think?

DeletedUser

Not to claim to work...but to get gold will be rare to get...but will cost high price...

DeletedUser

Carving out claims
Gold was found in this stream. Carve out claims and make sure you get the best piece.
Carve out claims and get some gold. This game is updating all the time. I figured since they already have fools gold and claims that gold itself will probably follow soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, would you be able to use the gold for Premium features?

DeletedUser

I would have to think not. The "nuggets" you get from the Premium is from real world money. It would make paying real world money useless if that were the case. These people have to make real world money some kind of way.

DeletedUser

Yea, and that real money helps with running the game. Its a needed sacrifice.

DeletedUser

@Abqk - Yes you are too right.
For the rest - This is BETA. Remember. In final version there will be more things... Maybe this idea will be applied, dunno, till then, play the game.

DeletedUser

wait cant we already get gold in this game? if you are talking about Premium nuggets, thats just a dumb idea, how would the game make any money?

DeletedUser

@Abqk - Yes you are too right.
For the rest - This is BETA. Remember. In final version there will be more things... Maybe this idea will be applied, dunno, till then, play the game.

surely one of the main ideas of beta is to find out what people like/don't like about the gmae, and it's hard to find this out without getting people to make suggestions like this. therefore, i would suggest people don't just 'play the game' but make useful suggestions like this too.

thankyou and goodnight

DeletedUser

I think finding Gold Nuggets you could actually use to activate premium features would be a unique feature to this game....

Yes, gold finding would be hard, strenuous work and the pay-out would be rare, but the effort would be minimally worth it... Besides, once a player gets a taste for GOLD, they rarely want to play without it. So this extra bonus feature would help the dev's earn extra income in the long-run....

DeletedUser

i think to use gold in the game mite not be fair unless u had say a 1 in 1000 chance of finding enough gold to use for premium features.if the odds were like that i would consider it fair,but the odds may need to increase depending on how many people play the game.

DeletedUser

Trib. Wars did this when the player got to a certain amount of points.

It could work, even though at christmas or easter or so.

DeletedUser

Maybe have a Trading post in one location on the map.
Bring in 5 gold "peice"(what you would get from mining gold) and get a single nugget back.
If you set the chance of Finding gold at 2% it's likely they'll find maybe 1 peice a day? so 5 days to get a nugget, 5 nuggets to get a 14 prem. so an active Gold miner would take 25 days to find enough pieces of gold to get a 14 prem.
Makes it possible but probably not worth it