Dick Justice - A Noir Crime Drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Richard D. Justice.

A renegade cop, framed for the murder of his wife, must fight to survive in the criminal underworld and clear his name. Police, drug dealers, and their cronies are fighting to kill and help the damned man. It's not even a fair fight. Dick will have to put a hand behind his back.

On one side of him is the Stoners- a good-for-nothing gang of crackheads and ruffians who want nothing but to finish Richard after his wife. Their ties go into the court system itself- and no one knows who the leader is.
The other side? The Fairway PD. Cops who follow orders, trying to take him down. Some believe that the Stoners are in charge of them now.

Of course, every now and then, some kid who sees the truth helps him out. All they end up as are secondhand Kevlar vests. And the friendly drug dealers in their expensive suits- the only shiite they wear after thta night are body bags.

Character sheet:
Name:
Weapon(s): Be realistic. Know what cops are issued and who gets what.
Side: Dealers, PD; Dick's side or the other side.
Bio:

Name: Dick Justice
Appearence:This, but with a permanant constipated grimace on his face. And sunglasses.
Weapon(s): Desert Eagle 7-shot .50 Star model.
Side: Dealers, PD; Dick's side or the other side.
Bio: Framed for the murder of his wife, Sara, he's on the run from both the police and the surrounding gang.

——----------——

The rain was coming down like all the angels in heaven decided to take a leak at the same time. About as close to a blessing as I was ever gonna get.
The clacking of my shoes against the shelter of the subway reminded me of the horses of the apocalypse riding down the road. In a situation like mine, you could only think in metaphors.

Some bums eyed Dick as he walked down the subway edge, waiting for the train.

(Regular rules apply.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.