Discussion Development changes

  • Thread starter DeletedUser30224
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmittyJohnson

An old west lynch mob only needed about 25%, so what? 80% was perfectly fine for years. Now we've lowered the standards to appease the masses? Let's just focus on the presentation of good ideas instead of making it easier for less popular ideas to slip through.
Sorry but no the Lynchers had to outnumber the lynchees. Wouldn't do for the Lyncher's to become the Lynchees.
 

Parafrog

Mob mentality. You only need 25% of fanatics to convince the other 75% of the mob to just hang the suspects. No trial necessary. You're guilty, we can tell. :D
 

DeletedUser30224

I left this open for a reason ... making it into a circus show was not it.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.