Developer Plans?

DeletedUser14006

Are there any plans for some fresh playable content on the horizon?

Aesthetic modifications and world merging are all great but fort battles and dueling are feeling really old now, we need something new to sink our teeth into.

Are there any ground breaking new features comparable to dueling and fort battles being thought up by the devs?

DeletedUser14006

ednpz.png

I am aware of the Roadmap, this is not what I am asking though ;)

I am asking if there are any plans to introduce any ground breaking new features comparable to dueling and fort battles being thought up by the devs?

Dueling has been around from the start and fort battles shortly after but since then there has been nothing.

Harsha..

I guess he (derrik) means things beyond the road-map. At the moment, it doesn't promise anything as great as duels or fort battles. World merging will just extend the game's life span by inducing fresh activity. But, that too wont help in the long term

I'm hoping they extend the power of game NPCs, say red indian hordes - allowing them to attack forts or towns. For me, its the only plausible improvement that can greatly improve game play

DeletedUser

I believe it's referring to the new multiplayer event mentioned on the devblog.

DeletedUser22685

There are things mentioned in previous roadmaps that never happened and didn't even appear in later roadmaps. However, I still have hope.

Harsha..

There are things mentioned in previous roadmaps that never happened and didn't even appear in later roadmaps. However, I still have hope.

The future looks unusually bright for this road-map. The Union pacific shop is already here. V1.36 + world migration is on beta. The devs posted 3D map screenshots on their blog long ago. So, by June, almost 70% of the features will be implemented, giving the devs plenty of time to work on the multiplayer stuff. I guess their planning has matured and only the features that will make it on time are put on the roadmap

Deleted User - 1278415

just because it is on the road map doesnt necessarily mean it will come about.

I remember several years ago town\fort deterioration was supposed to be implemented... and I don't see it still.

Meaning it was too difficult to achieve for little result or it is still on the back burner.

DeletedUser

It would be easier to achieve if there were more devs....are we not feeding them enough nuggets or something? :hmf:

Deleted User - 1278415

Well I know Zet moved on to other pastures... and now we have Lagoona beach thanks to the developers at Inno! yea!!