Deleting Character - donating money and fort products to a lucky town!

DeletedUser

Deleting Character - donating money and fort products to a lucky town.

Basically, I have too many characters! I have 5 and with the forts I'm going crazy keeping up with my characters. Also, I started a 6th character who I want to be a pure fort fighter... anyway, I decided to get rid of a few of my characters before I loose my job, wife, and sanity. But not before I donate my hard earned money and fort items to a town in need.

Requirements: You must have a fort of any size, and, well that's it :) I just didn't want all I worked hard for to go to waste. I wanted to know my pure horseback rider wasn't just used to go 17 mph (430%) and that was it.

Let's make it interesting though, don't just say I'll take it!

Give me a sad sob story of how your town disparately needs this to make your fort great. We're a poor town with only a small fort etc...

post here, don't message me in-game, i'll ignore it.

I'll pick the best sob story in a day or two.

DeletedUser

Dear King David,

We at the UTW are forever in the shadow of the great and wonderful BITW. Being such a small and weak alliance, your contribution would make you an icon within the UTW and we would name a fort after you.

Yours,
The Peasant Dazzy

DeletedUser

Lol. Love that post Dazzy. Fort King David does have a nice ring to it.

DeletedUser

Fort King David... does have a certain ring to it (-= I'll keep your's near the top of the list. Anyone else???

DeletedUser1855

David,

Please give your money to UTW. BITW really want them to build the fort so we can attack and take control of it. BITW is not facing any money issues, we do not beg or borrow we just steal.

Just make sure you are sleeping in their town while donating.

DeletedUser

come on, I want you guys begging me on your knees pleeeeaaase give it to us, we are pillaged every night by savage mercanaries!!!! they rape our women and steal our money!!!!

DeletedUser

alright dazzy, I'm on the way to your town. send me an invite.

DeletedUser

It was the idea of having a fort named after you that did it, wasn't it. Lol.

DeletedUser1105

Pfft, you could have held out and had the whole county named after you too.