Resolved Delay between duels?

DeletedUser18238

How long do you have to wait before you can duel the same player? I've never been able to hit anybody more than twice in a day and yet I have town members getting hit 5-7 times by the same player. I'm a soldier and the attacker is a soldier. I couldn't find anything using search, so any input would be appreciated.

DeletedUser

One hour from completion of the last duel to initiation of the next. The only reason you wouldn't be able to duel twice in one day is if you or they were KO'ed.

DeletedUser

If they are sleeping in a hotel or barracks you can't duel them either. Sleeping protects all characters from being dueled.

If you look at another town's saloon you can see the following:
1) Player name - Dueling level - Experience you get from dueling that player - Duel
2) Player name - Dueling level - Experience you get from dueling that player - Not before today/tomorrow at h:m (when you dueled the character less than an hour ago)
3) Player name - Dueling level - Experience you get from dueling that player - Is asleep right now (when player is protected in a hotel or barracks)
4) Player name - Dueling level - Experience you get from dueling that player - Duel not possible for 48 hours (when the player was KO-ed in a duel less than 48h ago)
5) Player name - Dueling level - Experience you get from dueling that player - Fort battle (when the player is engaged in a fort battle and at that specific fort)
6) Player name - Dueling level - Experience you get from dueling that player - Is on vacation (when player activated the vacation mode and has been off for more than 24h)
7) Player name - Dueling level - Experience you get from dueling that player - Duel not possible (when you can't get any experience from dueling that player)

Only in case 1 you can duel them. In all other cases, you cannot.