Defend against the agressor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

WANTED are attacking Fort of fortune tomorrow.

Help defend the frontier!

DeletedUser

Its actually Eagle River thats attacking, we're just going to be there.

:p

Harsha..

no, you guys will fall to yet another defeat

i do hope to run to your towns with my tommahawk and hit all those, who managed to survive, lol

DeletedUser

no, you guys will fall to yet another defeat

i do hope to run to your towns with my tommahawk and hit all those, who managed to survive, lol

This one made me laugh :laugh:

How many forts do ya'll control?

How are your town rankings?

How many times have you been KOed by WANTED towns?

Wanted is number 1 for a reason :)

Harsha..

yes, true

you Wanted guys have KOed me and my commardes so many times in the past
but, we are not losers, we'll get you guys in the end, lol

DeletedUser

You two fight it on the game. Stop picking on each other on any thread you can. The battle is over, the fort was defended and none of you was there. Please admins have this thread closed. Cedrik, whenever you have another battle, count on my presence. I love the experience I get.

DeletedUser

Why are you going to bring up a thread thats a week old? Anf if you've read the other threads in this forum, you would've seen that this has been talked about in another thread already.

DeletedUser

Cause maybe I read threads once a week? And maybe because I am sick of reading what they write to each other in such a friendly tone? Or maybe I just wanted to bring it up for my own amusement. But all I wanted was to send a message to the person that opened the thread. Satisfied?
:)

Diggo11

If the Fort Battle's already passed and no one has any input I may as well lock this, otherwise it's only remains open for flames. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.