Decipher the Riddle

DeletedUser28032

No, racecar makes sense to me heres another one for you:

Where do you find roads without cars, forests without tree's, cities without houses?

DeletedUser

Google.com powered by Artemis Gordon

i don't think you find that via google cause it was easy.but the racecar yeap you did

DeletedUser

Google.com powered by Artemis Gordon

i don't think you find that via google cause it was easy.but the racecar yeap you did
Just because you've never heard the riddle before, doesn't mean Artemis hasn't. No need to call her a liar and a cheater just because she knew the answer. If a riddle is on a website somewhere, there's about a 99% chance that it was compiled as a classic riddle, instead of being an original riddle created for that website.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28032

The author of that riddle apparently isn't familiar with Google maps. :p

well seen as i had to update the wording from carts to cars apparently not :)

heres another fairly easy one:
Man walks over; man walks under; in time of war burns asunder?

DeletedUser

Just because you've never heard the riddle before, doesn't mean Artemis hasn't. No need to call her a liar and a cheater just because she knew the answer. If a riddle is on a website somewhere, there's about a 99% chance that it was compiled as a classic riddle, instead of being an original riddle created for that website.

someone who founds it in a website isn't liar or cheater.just lazy

DeletedUser

I really find that offensive. If I ever look up an answer, I don't post it. That should be obvious by the number of things I don't respond to.

DeletedUser

Actually, if I wasn't so lazy, I might Google more than I do. I find it less work to just not answer questions if I don't know the answer (or at least think I know it). :)

DeletedUser25825

Now that the discussion concerning Google searches and what not has run its course, I would appreciate it if you would all return to posting on-topic. Thanks...

~The Management

DeletedUser

Ok. What was the highest mountain on earth before Mount Everest was discovered?

DeletedUser28032

~The Management
Thats a very unfortunate first name you have there :p

easy, a bridge
Correct

Ok lets try this one:

In a tunnel of darkness lies a beast of iron. it can only attack when its pulled back. What is it?