Death Note the game

DeletedUser

This game is based in the Anime history of DeathNote.
Shortly introducing the game structure:
There will be one narrator (in this beta version, there will be me), his function is to choose who will interpret each character, he also will receive ingame message and inform publicly what´s going on. He have to keep secret what character each player is and influence as less as possible in the game.

Kira(murderer): if you are chosen, your objective is to kill everyone else without being caught . you can kill one player each 8 hours (according the narrator online time ofc), or not kill at all. After you choose the player you want to see dead, you have to send a message to the narrator with all details of death and he will announce it in the topic. Kira can choose how and what time victim die. If the cause of death is not specified, the victim will die of heart attack.

L(detective): if you are chosen, your main objective is to find and capture kira. Each 8 hours you can choose between ask the narrator if X player is kira or give a name to be saved (including you), if kira choose that person to die, narrator will inform that kira tried to kill X but L saved him. If L die, no one will know.
Have carful L, if kira find who you are, probably your life is in danger. A regardless L is good as a dead L.

Innocent (victims):they’ll be in bigger number, and even though the fact that they don’t have any power, their specific role in the game is very important because their judgment of the facts can influence the result of the game, more specifically if Kira is caught or not. This means they’ve the objective to discover who kira is, but at the same time they’ve to be extremely careful with what they say, otherwise they will be dead. In short they’re the responsables for maintain the topic alive with assumptions or theories, useless commentaries are way unnecessary

This is a intellectual game.. you must be smart, you must think twice before you make a move, you must figure out when players are bluffing or telling the truth.
The game will end when 70% of the living players vote in one to be kira.
When someone die, he cant post anymore in the topic.
Note: kira and L can communicate with the others by sending a message to be posted by the narrator
Other Rules:
-Only the intervenient users in the game can post in the game topic, and the game topic is only to be used to post content related to the game.
- When a player is killed, he can’t play anymore, so he’s not able to post in the game topic anymore.
-No one must reveal his character, after or pos dead. (This can’t be controlled by the narrator, although I hope that each one of you’ll obey to this rule)
-If any user tries to influence other user opinion about kira’s or L’s identity, and so on, the game will end to everyone. You can do this freely in the game topic, there is no need to do it privately to A or B.
- None of the users can take a print screen or copy private messages sent by the narrator and use it as a prove of his theory

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Everyone who want to play just say so.. soon ill distribute the characters and open the game topic, where only who is registered can post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

Why not? sounds like a variation on mafia, and I liked mafia

DeletedUser

I will play if others play
btw, the time for Kira should be 24h since we have player all around the world

DeletedUser

I will play if others play
btw, the time for Kira should be 24h since we have player all around the world
the original game is 24h, but with my experience in DN ifthe kils are onlyl each 24hours the game become boring and people stop posting

DeletedUser

um, it still should be longer:), and btw, change your sign, motion picture is not allowed :)

DeletedUser

Just warning, i have gor 3 or more infraction for my signature :laugh:

DeletedUser

johannmaximus
anhlong1122

come on guys.. this game is a big success in portugal, im sure you will love it

DeletedUser

ok ill be forced to go to .pt and call all those DN crazy fans, since noone in here want to play :)

DeletedUser

if we get the (magic) number of 10 players, ill start the game!!

i bet most of ppl dont want to play cause they are lazy to read the rules of the game :)

DeletedUser

if we get the (magic) number of 10 players, ill start the game!!

i bet most of ppl dont want to play cause they are lazy to read the rules of the game :)

it is more because it is christmas and almost new year and most of the players are on vacation

DeletedUser

no one else
come on people i can sure you that this is a great game
:):):D:razz:

DeletedUser

I'm in

but I have to spend some time reding the rules (I'm a bit lazy)