Dear InnoGames

Spaceydk

I all ready made it clear I did not want to vote in the wanted poster contest but you still bring a pop up with a different topic with a link that is easy to miss for a survey and with a huge banner for your wanted poster thingy!

Between .DK and .Net I spent more than 10K nuggets (lowest exchange rate $200+) So fill outthis survey and get nothing. I filled in wrong answers! Hey just me why contribute to the whole online datamining if you can avoid it.

1) IF you want me to fill out a survey for more information about me give me gold in return.
2) I already said no to vote in you poster contest WHY bring it up again.

I am a good customer and I am very patient but even I have my limits and then I just walk away.

DeletedUser

Yes, 2 in-game announcements could push anyone over the edge. I think you're overreacting a bit, but I do wish "Do not show again" was for the account, not the world.

DeletedUser16008

Yes, 2 in-game announcements could push anyone over the edge. I think you're overreacting a bit, but I do wish "Do not show again" was for the account, not the world.

+1 and some... every so often some idiot banner comes up yet other issues etc and threads that are important to vote on are ignored.

and yea make it per account NOT per world .. if i dont want to vote i shouldnt have to tell you multiple times on the same account you idiots.

DeletedUser363

but you still bring a pop up with a different topic with a link that is easy to miss for a survey and with a huge banner for your wanted poster thingy!

This. It took me a couple of seconds to locate the link to the actual survey. If its so important to them, they should make the link bigger.

DeletedUser

The wanted poster voting link was added by Diggo to update the rules change to voting because the 10-post rule followed shortly by the voting announcement caused problems. The survey link would have been per Inno. This could have just as easily been three interstitials if the voting update had been posted separately.

DeletedUser

Man, I've also got a breakdown over those announcements... Maybe I should sue someone or something.

DeletedUser15057

Inno have our email addys for the account(s), why simply not send the link to the banner message in a email??.
That way the log in to the game is not affected.
I dunno about anyone else but when one of those banner messages are included in my log in screen, the game is incredibly slow to load all worlds I play on.
I would prefer email.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I never read e-mails after confirming the registration... I skip mails generally (except ones at job). And I don't use real e-mail for games but those hotmails, yahoos and similar spam-o-rama addresses that I can dump anytime without regrets. So, no, to use e-mail is not a good idea.

DeletedUser

I agree but it could be an option in settings.

Receive announcements:
[ ] In game
[ ] Email

Check both if you want both or neither if you want none.

DeletedUser15057

I agree but it could be an option in settings.

Receive announcements:
[ ] In game
[ ] Email

Check both if you want both or neither if you want none.

Yep that is the logical way surely.

DeletedUser563

you only have to click on the ignore once and then it dont bother you again. So I dont see the big deal. My biggest bugbear is the following webkit2webprocess :mad::mad::mad:from safari (apple)it uses 30 - 45 % of cpu and about 100000 to 300000 memory which is a lot if your working on old computers that have little memory.

DeletedUser

At present the interstitial is "per world," so that issues pertaining to a respective world could get addressed separately. Awhile back, when I was running this nutfarm, I did send in a JIRA requesting they add a global interstitial that would be attached to the account instead of characters, but it obviously has not yet been introduced.

All in all, however, I do agree with Elmyr... overreacting.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
You can probably block it globally yourself, I can't look at the code because I don't play anymore. The worse your connection is the more time you'd save.

DeletedUser

Meh, the op was acting like a drama queen. No need to pander to plaintive prancing from a mewling misanthrope. Move on, nothing to see here. ;)