Dead world....

DeletedUser

It seems pretty dead out on the west end of the map. I have been trying to think of ways to get it more active out here. I tried to create a chat forum for all to join and the results were pretty bad. I sent out many telegrams and got only one reply. :( The only thing that keeps me playing is my small town of active players.

Deleted User - 1278415

Put all your money together and take over the forts there. I thought I heard MC say they own w10 and are looking for competition.

You can do it JOE!!

DeletedUser

Yeah! do it Joe....she says as she heads over to Port Royal West :shootout:
Funny part is, we share towns/alliances with many w 10 enemies in w 13.

Deleted User - 1278415

Yea I was wondering why the recent influx of MC to hit me recently. Oh well. as this thread has stated w10 is dead... been thinking of quitting w10 myself.

DeletedUser16008

Col du Galibier-MC Dec 14, 2010 12:36 AM Riverstone 84
defender_wiped.png
100 Bold City-MC
NT Tree Fort Dec 12, 2010 9:28 PM Lake Tahoe-NT 78
finalround.png
63 Perfect Insanity MC
Diablo Wildfire Dec 11, 2010 11:11 PM Diablo Ridge 84
attacker_wiped.png
75 Banana Town
Back on Track Dec 10, 2010 12:22 AM Riverstone 42
defender_wiped.png
50 The Mercenary
Diablo Blaze Dec 9, 2010 9:49 PM Diablo Ridge 42
attacker_wiped.png
48 BlackStone
Col d Aubisque-MC Dec 8, 2010 10:34 PM Bold City-MC 84
attacker_wiped.png
75 Banana Town
Fort Yedikule Dec 8, 2010 12:14 AM Constantinople - GC 120
attacker_wiped.png
117 Boot Hill-MC

Just a selection in the last few days... there were more but couldnt fit them all in one post...... far from dead and there is a dueling competition coming up over xmas between MC & GC 50 duelers a side with a fort to the winner.... thats if GC take up the gauntlet of course...

Hey ill pop over and give you a hug Goodfeather if your feeling lonely ... on da house :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea I was wondering why the recent influx of MC to hit me recently. Oh well. as this thread has stated w10 is dead... been thinking of quitting w10 myself.

Stop...LOL! I didn't visit you today. In fact, I am quite sure I have only ever dueled you one time. How come we never see you at fort battles?

Deleted User - 1278415

youve dueled me before berkie I've seen your name on my report lists many times.

Vic I have assisted you on w9 in fort battles.

Since I became a mod I've had less time to dedicate myself to fort battles.

DeletedUser1121

Since i am moderator of this world, i can't play here :) so i will have to turn down your invitation..

Deleted User - 1278415

well w10 I never got into fort battles... I choose the wrong side when we went looking for alliances. FOM could never get organized and had 30+ towns of 1 persons that couldnt get motivated. So w10 I respecd to do Elmyrs do every job possible combination setup.

W4 and w11 when I goto battles there is never a general 5 mins to battle start so i usually take the reigns. So thats why I don't have time for battles. It is the fact that if I show up to the battle online, I'm occasionally tapped for general. Which is not something I want them messaging me daily saying "hey we need a general for our battle" then 3 hours later "why didnt you show?? we messaged you 3 hours prior to start??" lol

DeletedUser16008

youve dueled me before berkie I've seen your name on my report lists many times.

Vic I have assisted you on w9 in fort battles.

Since I became a mod I've had less time to dedicate myself to fort battles.

I appreciate your help on w9 although I keep every world separate and ive many friends on one who are enemies on another... dont beg GF it dosnt become you :eek:

Heck I was only offering a hug if you were feeling lonely im very misunderstood yknow :huh:...
I know what you mean about Being General it can sap a lot of your time on other worlds for sure...

Your what i call a good egg GF if sometimes a little grumpy when your contested on something ;)

I suggest you go over to IJ where quite frankly as Cro said you belong.. at least there youll be under Berkies protection rather that her boot and who knows you may even have some fun :)

Deleted User - 1278415

Thanks for the advice. Right now I'm just helping out build a town up and then I'll go back to wandering on w10.

Yea I was sympathic to the OAN uprising to kickin GC to the curb. I went to a few IJ battles as I always thought GC gave FOM a bad share of the cake. When FOM forts needed defending they would say they had their own to deal with... but should their forts need attention they were there barking saying we need FOM to help out.

So I stopped going to FOM/GC battles all together. w9 is kinda fun though as you never know who is going to show up if the battles are full or just a push over.

DeletedUser

when i see a gc fort being attacked i always help attack but just like good feather i have preety much stoped fighting in gc battles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27467

So is this where all the cool people hang out? Talking about a dead world? I wish I would've known it was dead all this time, I wouldn't have wasted my time. :) Well, considering I've dedicated this much time already to being a thorn in Mr. Krugers side, I would hate to quit now.

Let the battle for the "Dead World" continue!!

DeletedUser

ok first this world is the best dang fort battle world it has more players then 3 or 4 worlds not shure but we have sort of went off topic but still there is no battle