Dead world....

DeletedUser

Yep 1.29 will change the game a lot and as for W10 supposedly being dead NO NO and NO again (as ive already said)

DeletedUser14793

YAY, welcome back Stuff!! anyways W10 is deff way more dead then it was. i think its running at about a 50% level compared to what it once was. :(

DeletedUser

Yah it has lost a lot from what it used to be but it is still a really good world

DeletedUser

A world where there are several fort battles a day and an epic war occuring, is hardly a dead world. You want a dead world play on 8.

DeletedUser

W10 is much more interesting than W11 and W12. Besides it doesn't have the sucky new premium features that were forced upon W11/W12 after playing for months already. Due to that it will always be an active world, and likely the last one anybody playing the more recent worlds would quit.

DeletedUser

I didn't miss it, I was at the forefront of it. :D

Ask some of your W10 veteran friends about me, I'm sure they'll remember.

LOL - Stuffy my dear, you have not been forgotten by the pioneers ;)

And could we please put a cap on all this world 10 is so much fun stuff - it's so the opposite of what the noobs have been crying for months - LOL!

DeletedUser9470

LOL - Stuffy my dear, you have not been forgotten by the pioneers ;)

And could we please put a cap on all this world 10 is so much fun stuff - it's so the opposite of what the noobs have been crying for months - LOL!

lol, if your w10 life isnt much fun, maybe you are the noob?

DeletedUser

Note to self:

Christmas present for -Neo-: 1 sarcasm detector

:laugh:

DeletedUser

W10 isn't at all dead, although it has slowed down considerably lately.

What pisses me off the most, is all the people who are complaining, but won't do anything to change it even the slightest.

People cling to their alliances and their old ways, because "it has always been this way".
But guess what...things change, so you need to adapt with it.

Someone has to take the first step to make something happen - to get the ball rolling, so to speak.

I for one has started a small project to kickstart w10 a little, although it takes some time, and it's hard to find volunteers who are willing to do something crazy and unexpected.
It requires some sacrifice, but I believe the rewards would be beneficial to the whole world in the long run.

So I guess if you're willing to make a change, you can contact me either here or in-game under the same name as here.

DeletedUser26406

World 1 is not dead, How do you expect w10 to be dead??????????

DeletedUser

World 1 is not dead, How do you expect w10 to be dead??????????

World 1 is alive because it is the first world. If your theory is correct, World 1 would have been the first world to receive a Games Mastered event in order to liven things up; not World 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

W10 isn't at all dead, although it has slowed down considerably lately.

What pisses me off the most, is all the people who are complaining, but won't do anything to change it even the slightest.

People cling to their alliances and their old ways, because "it has always been this way".
But guess what...things change, so you need to adapt with it.

Someone has to take the first step to make something happen - to get the ball rolling, so to speak.

I for one has started a small project to kickstart w10 a little, although it takes some time, and it's hard to find volunteers who are willing to do something crazy and unexpected.
It requires some sacrifice, but I believe the rewards would be beneficial to the whole world in the long run.

So I guess if you're willing to make a change, you can contact me either here or in-game under the same name as here.

You say all this yet you are allied to MC *sigh* we cant even get good rebellions anymore:hmf:

DeletedUser

well maybe one day someone else will dominate world 10 maybe for a long time but ill stick around to watch

DeletedUser16008

We do what we can to keep the status quo & the world interesting.... to say we dominate the entire world is a bit strong I think... certain parts of it yes. But we dont "steal" forts like some, we welcome a good battle and very much enjoy dueling still. if there is one area we do dominate in it is dueling.

As to a rebellion or something similar it really depends on towns being unhappy. We dont very often lose them because we dont treat them like anything other than an equal..

It is a Coalition as ive always said & MC along with its highly valued and supported allies is likely to be around as a major force for quite some time.

LOL Sycho you make me chuckle what group were you in before you left ? & agilas if people are complaining yet do nothing then i suspect its just talk nothing more..

My experience tells me that 99% cannot or will not do what it takes to keep a thing going once it gets started ... to sustain something takes far more work than most can imagine.

Ask Helenback or Berkie or a number of other opposing leaders such as Miss B, or samcolt, one thing i can and do respect about all longtime leaders is the staying power and effort it takes.

DeletedUser

well mc has many people ready to do something in world ten and alot of them always are in big fort battles or in any hudge event so are other alliances and so they are a great alliance in my opinon and i respect them

Last edited by a moderator: