Dead world....

DeletedUser

It kinda is though I am so bored! haha Everyone carries cash on them though that's the only thing I have liked so far.

DeletedUser12669

that is what inno games wants, boring worlds just to get everyone on to the new premium worlds, simple:hmf:

DeletedUser

I'm sure they are using aliases like Ken McCoy to try to persuade people their world is dead when it really isn't.

DeletedUser

The W10 forum is certainly much more dead than I remember...what fun we had.:D

DeletedUser

You missed the best time of W10 but its still a good world most vets of the game will tell you that W10 is the best world for fort battles (which is very true)

DeletedUser

I didn't miss it, I was at the forefront of it. :D

Ask some of your W10 veteran friends about me, I'm sure they'll remember.

DeletedUser

Is your ingame name I BUILD STUFF because i would have heard of your name then

DeletedUser

I didn't miss it, I was at the forefront of it. :D

Ask some of your W10 veteran friends about me, I'm sure they'll remember.

Everyone has forgot about you. Come, start again and bring your name out again :D

(kidding about forgetting, MC mates still talks nice words about ya)

DeletedUser

I've restarted & haven't decided whether I will stay or not, but will most definitely not return to my former activity or leadership level.

Tell my old mates in MC I said "Hi!" Any word from my compadres in GC, Banana & the IJs?

I don't remember any of the old chats or forums, I'd like to drop in & say hello if Victor and/or Hywel will allow it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11353

I've restarted & haven't decided whether I will stay or not, but will most definitely not return to my former activity or leadership level.

Tell my old mates in MC I said "Hi!" Any word from my compadres in GC, Banana & the IJs?

I don't remember any of the old chats or forums, I'd like to drop in & say hello if Victor and/or Hywel will allow it. :p
Hi there. :)
GC, Banana and IJ aren't on friendly relations anymore.
Anyway, IJ, MC, Diablos and some others against GC, Bananas, Southern alliance, IRC etc.
That's the current stance of W10.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

World 10 is in no way dead :)

Get yourself into the action! There is much experience to be gained with the many fort battles taking place daily!

DeletedUser16008

Hi IBS long time no see :)

Naaa its far from dead just this forum kinda got the off topic and threads locked blues ;)

Youll be pleased to know the war is still going strong and forts nearly every day to go to... I dont think there is another world with such a long standing war going on.

PM me there m8 you can pop into a chat anytime :)

DeletedUser

I'm really looking forward to 1.29.. When you have to visit the place of a player to duel them rather than pump appearence and camp forever.

Good move.

Teh Racoon's will all quit.