Dead world....

Ken McCoy

It kinda is though I am so bored! haha Everyone carries cash on them though that's the only thing I have liked so far.

deadleg

that is what inno games wants, boring worlds just to get everyone on to the new premium worlds, simple:hmf:

Mantric

I'm sure they are using aliases like Ken McCoy to try to persuade people their world is dead when it really isn't.

I BUILD STUFF

The W10 forum is certainly much more dead than I remember...what fun we had.:D

Sycho Man

You missed the best time of W10 but its still a good world most vets of the game will tell you that W10 is the best world for fort battles (which is very true)

I BUILD STUFF

I didn't miss it, I was at the forefront of it. :D

Ask some of your W10 veteran friends about me, I'm sure they'll remember.

Sycho Man

Is your ingame name I BUILD STUFF because i would have heard of your name then

GodfatherLV

I didn't miss it, I was at the forefront of it. :D

Ask some of your W10 veteran friends about me, I'm sure they'll remember.
Everyone has forgot about you. Come, start again and bring your name out again :D

(kidding about forgetting, MC mates still talks nice words about ya)

I BUILD STUFF

I've restarted & haven't decided whether I will stay or not, but will most definitely not return to my former activity or leadership level.

Tell my old mates in MC I said "Hi!" Any word from my compadres in GC, Banana & the IJs?

I don't remember any of the old chats or forums, I'd like to drop in & say hello if Victor and/or Hywel will allow it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Cro Sharpshooter

I've restarted & haven't decided whether I will stay or not, but will most definitely not return to my former activity or leadership level.

Tell my old mates in MC I said "Hi!" Any word from my compadres in GC, Banana & the IJs?

I don't remember any of the old chats or forums, I'd like to drop in & say hello if Victor and/or Hywel will allow it. :p
Hi there. :)
GC, Banana and IJ aren't on friendly relations anymore.
Anyway, IJ, MC, Diablos and some others against GC, Bananas, Southern alliance, IRC etc.
That's the current stance of W10.:)

Last edited:

samihorton

World 10 is in no way dead :)

Get yourself into the action! There is much experience to be gained with the many fort battles taking place daily!

Victor Kruger

Hi IBS long time no see :)

Naaa its far from dead just this forum kinda got the off topic and threads locked blues ;)

Youll be pleased to know the war is still going strong and forts nearly every day to go to... I dont think there is another world with such a long standing war going on.

PM me there m8 you can pop into a chat anytime :)

William Webb Ellis

I'm really looking forward to 1.29.. When you have to visit the place of a player to duel them rather than pump appearence and camp forever.

Good move.

Teh Racoon's will all quit.